NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018 – The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme, effective June 5th to July 20th, 2018. This scholarship program applies to tuition, books, accommodation, living expenses for selected one-year course of study.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018 is a scholarship offered in joint partnership of Nigerian National Petroleum Commission (NNPC), the National Agip Oil Company (NAOC) and Oando PLC.
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018 – Apply Here
To apply for this scholarship, you must meet up with certain requirements and eligibility considerations.
Best performing graduates in the chosen disciplines below in company’s operational areas in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo states.
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed below
Course of Study:
Only candidates with offer of admission in any of the following disciplines should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
DEADLINE: Application ends July 20th 2018:
Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test. The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from aptitude test centres.
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/AENR/NAE/NACPFA