Every Year the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) runs a programme aimed at promoting academic excellence by awarding scholarship to Nigeria Undergraduates.
This NNPC & Total scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2015/2016 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
We wish to inform all student who are currently in either 100 level – 200 level and from any institution in Nigeria (Poly, University, federal colleage, etc.) to apply for this 2015/2016 NNPC & Total Scholarship scheme. The Application Forms are available here and must be completed online.
Closing Date of NNPC Total Scholarship 2015/2016 Application
Applications will close on November 22, 2015. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply the 2015/2016 NNPC Total Scholarship for All Nigeria Undergraduates
For you to start the main application you will have to register first. So Click Here to register.
- After you have successfully registered, you will be required to login (using the same link above)
- Fill the form and provide your full details correctly
- submit and wait for confirmation if you have been selected for the NNPC & Total Scholarship 2015 screening (which the date will be announced to you)
- write the exam and wait for the successful list to be announced.
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO APPLY?
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be/Show:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
- Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
- Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers
Please note that any person from any of the tertiary institutions in the Nigeria can apply.
Who Should NOT Apply?
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies