All ready you should’ve known, just as presented on the official website that the Npower Build Recruitment program is an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme that engages and trains up to 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians with an aim to build a new crop of skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
By now most of you are searching already and inquisitive to know if the Npower Build Recruitment Portal is open for this year, right?
We feel your eagerness and zeal to work and earn money, that is why this page should be an EYE-opening to let you know how to effectively apply for this job and be selected.
What is Npower Build Recruitment Portal?
We know too well that many of you fall victim of entry wrong websites believing you are on the right track. Why you may be thinking you need some special connections or contacts to get the N-Power Job by all means. No! You can get this even on your own as long as you know the official portal.
Even this page “OnlineDailys.com” that you are right now isn’t the official website of Npower Build Recruitment Portal either. Rather we help to simplify challenges and bring to you information that matters in the simplest format and at the right time.
If in any way you have met with some people asking you to pay money to get this job, wisely know such person is a SCAM.
Meanwhile, some others known the official website but even ends up clicking the wrong link after getting on the official website. Take for instance you want to register for N-Power Build program and you end up applying on N-Power Agro.
No matter what the case may be, the official website for apply Npower Build Recruitment is https://npowerbuild.npvn.ng. See below steps to get to the site.
- After you have landed on the official website – www.npower.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom (footer) of the website – you should see the complete list of N-Power Programs which is also a clickable link to access each of the program’s page you’re interested in. On this page we are talking about “the Npower Build Recruitment Portal” so we should click on NPOWER BUILD that leads to accurate application portal.
- Now on that page, every information you read only talks about Npower recruitment for BUILD.
Now you know the official website and how to click on the right portal, so let’s proceed to requirements…
Who Should Apply Npower Nigeria Build?
- → Male and Female who is Currently Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- → No degree or diploma Selection preferences
- → Aged between 18-35
- → Interest in fixing, building and creating things
- → Ability to undertake self-tutorship
- → Detail-oriented
- → Analytical
What becomes of Your Duty when Selected?
N-Power Build members can aspire to a career in construction, works and housing. Possible destinations include:
→Building/Construction Project Management
→Furniture Making and Design
→Electrical Maintenance and Repairs Services
→Building and Construction services
The Requirement for Apply NPower Job
- If you’re applying as a Graduate, that means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
- If you are applying as a non-graduates then you should have your O-Level certificate for the job.
- Additional skill from both categories (above) gives you HIGHER OPPORTUNITY to get the job. For instance; a computer knowledge, fashion designer, etc…
Other requirements include;
- A valid Email address
- Phone number
- Bank Account Number and BVN
All this will be needed during the initial Online NPower Registration process.
Npower Build Recruitment Portal
You can apply through this link: http://npowerbuild.npvn.ng
What Next After Filling the form?
We have made a comprehensive information on >> This PAGE >>
You should be able to login your Npower profile account and check if you have been selected for the program >> click here << to learn that.
Use the comment box below in case you have any. Our team is where to always give you the fastest reply.
Also in return share this piece of information on this page using the social button below.