Similar Posts

1. umeano ifeyinwa says:

please i made mistake while choosing bank name , pls how do i correct it and i have submitted already

2. please I made a mistake by registering for npower tax coz of my discipline, please what am I suppose to do now, I have tried to register agro but it says I have already been registered please what do I do

1. onlinedailys says:

Sorry for there is nothing that you can do right now.

3. Christiana says:

Pls I registered n power health on 15th June but did not received any text message

4. victoria okwudili ekeh says:

Pls include me, newly registered yesterday.

5. Akinyooye Samuel says:

is this Npower job ment for only degree what of NCE and OND

1. onlinedailys says:

This npower 2017 job recruitment is meant for all Nigeria graduates. So it doesn’t matter whether u have NCE or OND or HND or BSc…

6. sirajo Abubakar says:

please I am an Npower health applicant but am yet have my test quastion?

7. opeyemi okegbade says:

I want to.check may be I was choose

8. Nasiru Hamza says:

pls I registered with n power Tax side butI I don’t receive any test or msg concerning his.if I am not part of his let me now thanks

1. onlinedailys says:

check your email, also login and see whether you got every information correctly (your name, phone number and email address).

9. onyeka ikenna says:

How do I log in to check if am to partake on the text since I have not receive any text not even on my email?? Please help.

10. onyeka ikenna says:

Please I need the response so urgently. I don’t no my stand now concerning the text since I did not receive any information after I the online registration..

11. akinwalere says:

hello gud morning this is th account that u are going to pay inside becuz is the account that i pay inside account number 3113448077 firstbank account, if u pay into another account they carry we carry ur money away

12. Ismail Gmabo says:

Sorry my Hamza you will soon receive your confirmation msg for conducting your test assessment as how I have conducted my own. I wish you all the best my brothers and sisters

13. uzairu abubakar adam says:

Hi ihave’nt received any text msg concerning dis program and I have already registered N-power health so please I need to know weather am in range or ………

14. Onyenweaku Vivian Nnedinma says:

Please i have written my assessment test and I haven’t received any Message to know if i was selected

1. onlinedailys says:

Its not really a must that you will receive an email notification. So its better you help your self using the steps on this page.

15. GEORGE A. OGUNRINDE says:

please, have regitered since last month and yet i dont recieve message. What can i do?

16. My name is Jibola,I applied for npower agro but due to non access to network at where I was at the time of the test so I wasn’t informed to write the test ,please do i still have hope in this scheme and what am I suppose to do ? Please help me thank you.

17. Please have i been shortlisted, let me know the next step

18. Maimunatu Abdulganiyu says:

My name is maimuna Abdulganiyu,I applied for npower health I done everything still ma no Alert please do i still hv hope please help me thanks you.

19. Hassandanjuma says:

I applied npower teach, but i did no received any text message please how can i know iam pre selected please i need help thank u.

20. Anyaibe Stephen Chukwuemeka says:

I apply for npower agro but I did not received any massage. my is Anyaibe Stephen Chukwe emeka.my email is [email protected] my phone number is 08064158545

1. onlinedailys says:

Its really not a must you will get that message via phone SMS. But its very important using this step here (Steps Checking List of nPower Successful Candidate | www.nPower.gov.ng Login Dashboard) to check if you have been selected too.

21. saidu ahmadu babale says:

up empower

22. ugwu ndubuisi says:

I was shortlist from npower, but my bank details is blank. Pls what will I do

1. onlinedailys says:

You have to fill in your information. Pls use this resource (link) to learn how to add your bank information. Click here to learn —> https://www.onlinedailys.com/how-to-re-update-npower-profile-information-add-bank-account-change-name-and-phone-number/

Feel free to also share this page so that others with same challenges or related will learn.