We have gotten some reactions about the NPower PPA Letter download and printing challenges. Well is simple, and the steps below will guide all applicants to get their PPA letter downloaded and complete other needed tasks required of them.
The NPower Admin has announced that upon successful completion of the physical verification exercise applicants are to download their deployment letter from the NASIMS portal on www.nasims.gov.ng by selecting the “Deployment” tab before proceeding to designated places of primary assignment with deployment letters for acknowledgement.
Page Table of Contents
What is NPower Deployment Letter?
The NPower Deployment Letter is proof that the applicant has been successfully selected for the NPower program. And it also savers as an acknowledgement document in designated places of primary assignment. So failure to print this letter can entirely disqualify an applicant from the Npower programme.
It is expected of all applicants to log in, check, download, and print out the PPA later, then accept the NPower offer (by ticking (good) on the ACCEPT box of the NPower PPA Deployment Letter.
After which, an applicant is also mandated to upload the same sample of the NPower PPA Deployment Letter (after filling it)
How to Download NPower PPA Deployment Letter on NASIMS Site
- Go to NASIMS portal at www.nasims.gov.ng
- Click on “Login”.
- Enter your email address and password and click on Login.
- Click on the “Deployment” tap/menu
- Proceed to click on the “Download PPA letter”
- After you might have input your BVN and account details.
- Tap on the download button. On this end, you may encounter an error message like “Too many requests: try again after a few minutes”. You just have to ignore and proceed on clicking the “download” button till it response to your request.
Sample of NPower PPA Deployment Letter
The image below is a sample of the NPower PPA Deployment Letter.
How to contract NPower Support
Several channels have been put in place for communication by the NPower, in case of any challenges though. The following channels may be utilized for complaints or enquires
- Dedicated support center:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng. Simply click on the chat icon to start a chat
- Use the NPower USSD supoort code:
For quick response use the comment box below. Drop your questions or challenges so we can help you out now.