As the Senate list for the mobilized prospective Corp members have been uploaded online, many persons have been clamouring to check if their names were among the mobilized. We have realised however, that few persons know how to go through this process. As a result, we bring to you steps on how to check NYSC senate list for mobilized candidates. Irrespective of where you are, you don’t have to travel back to your school of graduation to check this verified senate list.
Following the steps on how to check NYSC Senate list for mobilized candidates will ensure you are not mistaken. If you are mobilized already and you are preparing for service, we have something for you. You can decide to read how to make the most of your NYSC year. Also, you can decide to check all the necessary requirements for camping. This will ensure you prepare yourself before going to serve your fatherland.
How To Check NYSC Senate List For Mobilized Candidates
To check the senate list, here are the steps to follow.
- Log onto the website https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/
- Once opened, scroll down. Click on “Check Senate List or its equivalents”
- Another page will open. Once opened, fill in the following required information:
- Select Institution (Choose your school of graduation.
- Matriculation number (Your school registration number).
- Finally, date of birth stating from the Day, month and year.
- Once done, click on Search.
- If your name is among, it will upload. If not, it will notify you also.
Also See: How To Make Payment On NYSC Through Remita; How To Correct Wrong Date Of Birth And Course Of Study On NYSC Portal; Top NYSC Registration Requirements
Requirements For NYSC Biometric Registrations
As already known, the NYSC online registration for mobilized candidates has already started. However, the registration also involves capturing biometric data of the prospective Corp member. To do so, here are the requirements for the biometric registration.
- Note that ONLY Digital Persona 4500 Scanner shall be used for Biometrics Fingerprints data capture.
To capture the data,
- Java Runtime (version 6 to 8 recommended) must be Installed for online Biometrics Data capture.
Ensure you upgrade JAVA 8 (jre 1.8 or jdk 1.8) to update 60 if it is installed on your machine and you have the issue of ‘Live connect error’.
- To use JAVA 8; only minimum of update 60 is supported across different browsers.
- You need to download the DIGITAL Persona Scanner’s driver depending on if your machine is 32 bit or 64 bit. Install the driver before the scanner can be used online.
- If you encounter error(s) after following the instruction above, please check if your browser has java enabled.
If you have any questions and comments, we would love to attend to them. Remember to follow the steps listed above. If you are successful, congratulations. If you are not, be patient, your turn is coming. Keep a date with us for related developments. Thank you.