The general public is hereby this notice informed of that NYSC 2017 Batch B Online Registration And Mobilization Timetable Is Out. So, prospective Corp members are to take this serious and follow the dates. Below is the outline of the online registration timetable and mobilization guides.
Many have been asking when will the NYSC 2017 Batch B Online Registration And Mobilization Timetable come Out. Here is the answer. The timetable is out. Although the information has not been made official on NYSC’s website during the time of this write up (Oct 11th, 2017), the timetable was released by a participant in the ongoing 2017 Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mob Workshop, Akwa Ibom state.
NYSC 2017 Batch B Online Registration And Mobilization Timetable Is Out
Below is the timetable for 2017 NYSC BATCH B.
- Display of list of all approved programs for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback14th – 21st September 2017
- Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 12th – 30th September 2017
- Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs3rd – 8th October 2017
- Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions 8th – 14th October 2017
- On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 17th October – 12th November 2017
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 17th October – 12th November, 2017
- Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers17th October – 12th November, 2017.
- Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department14th – 19th November, 2017
- Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions21st – 25th November, 2017
- On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs21st – 25th November, 2017
- Orientation course will commence on Tuesday, 28th November, 2017 for stream 1.
we believe you will find the following information very helpful:
Please share this to make sure those who need this see it. Thank you.