NYSC 2018 Batch C Mobilization Time-Table Is Out
All who have been patiently waiting for the NYSC 2018 Batch C mobilization time-table can now rejoice. We can inform you that the 2018 Batch time-table is officially out. You can recall that there has been a slight adjustment of the NYSC mobilisation structure. The usual Batch A & B Steam 1 & 2 pattern has been ditched. So now, it is Batches A, B & C.
We will give you a detailed analysis of the NYSC 2018 Batch C Mobilization Time-Table. Furthermore, whatever relevant detail you will need is included here. Officially, the workshop for the mobilisation will commence on the 9th through 12th of September. However, this doesn’t concern the prospective corp members except the NYSC staff. So, let’s see the full timetable here.
NYSC 2018 Batch C Mobilization Time-Table
Here is the detailed timetable for the Batch C
|1||2018 Batch ‘B’ Post Mobilization Workshop||9th – 12th September, 2018|
|2||2018 Batch ‘C’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop||18th – 22nd September, 2018|
|3||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||3rd – 30th September, 2018|
|4||Submission of Hard Copies of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||2nd – 5th October, 2018|
|5||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates.||6th – 15th October, 2018|
|6||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||6th – 15th October, 2018|
|7||Action By ICT Department||16th – 18th October, 2018|
|8||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters By PCMs||19th – 22nd October, 2018|
|9||Online Printing of Deployment Disposition By Corps Producing Institution/Delivery of Manual Call-up Letters to Institutions||18th – 23rd October, 2018|
|10||2018 Batch ‘C’ Orientation Course|
Also See: Requirements For NYSC Online Registration
NYSC Mobilisation & Registration Requirements
Here are all the requirements you will need for the registration.
- Functional email address
- Phone number
- Jamb and school registration numbers
- Picture or image capturing (before now, you are allowed to scan and upload passports, but the new innovation is for you to be snapped at the point of registration using a computer’s webcam. So, no need for passport, unless it changes again.).
- Furthermore, your cloth size (ensure you measure your shirt and trouser sizes because it will be asked online).
- Then, know your shoe size also.
- Also know your date (date, month and year) of graduation from Primary and secondary school. If you can’t access it, they won’t bother verifying it anyway.
- Name, phone number and contact address of next of Kin.
- Also, name, phone number and contact address of someone to contact incase of any emergency (must be different from next of kin).
- Blood group and genotype.
- Fingerprint biometric capturing.
- If you are married and a female, marriage certificate, name, address, contact and means of identification of your husband. Usually, married women are transferred to the state where the husband resides. All these must be scanned and uploaded.
- Additionally, all graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
If you have any question on the NYSC 2018 Batch C Mobilization Time-Table, please kindly use the comment box below. Thank you.