If you are not aware, the 2018 Batch C mobilization timetable has been released. This means that online registration will soon be started. Just go through the timetable. For that reason, we want to prepare you early to avoid die minute rush. We will be showing you all you need to put in place about the NYSC 2018 Batch C Online Registration Requirements . You just keep reading.
During registration, we see a lot of people whose registration stops half way because they are not with the required documents. One of the ways of getting the state of mobilisation you want is to register early. So, when you have all your required details and documents ready, you will be assured of registering early. You have a chance of getting the states you want.
NYSC 2018 Batch C Online Registration Requirements
We will be listing everything that is needed during your NYSC online registration. Here they are.
- Functional email address
- Phone number
- Jamb and school registration numbers
- Picture or image capturing (before now, you are allowed to scan and upload passports, but the new innovation is for you to be snapped at the point of registration using a computer’s webcam. So, no need for passport, unless it changes again.).
- Your cloth size (ensure you measure your shirt and trouser sizes because it will be asked online).
- Then, know your shoe size also.
- Also know your date (date, month and year) of graduation from Primary and secondary school. If you can’t access it, they won’t bother verifying it anyway.
- Name, phone number and contact address of next of Kin.
- Name, phone number and contact address of someone to contact incase of any emergency (must be different from next of kin).
- Blood group and genotype.
- Fingerprint biometric capturing.
- If you are married and a female, marriage certificate, name, address, contact and means of identification of your husband. Usually, married women are transferred to the state where the husband resides. All these must be scanned and uploaded.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
In addition to the above, all foreign trained prospective corp members must meet up with the following.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary).
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
If you are a local or foreign trained graduates, here you have the NYSC 2018 Batch C Online Registration Requirements. Ensure you have these handy before you start registering.