The NYSC 2019 Batch A Registration has commenced. According to the NYSC official handle, the online registration for this batch will hold from 4th March till 19th March, 2019. As a result, all those whose names where on their school’s senate list, you can now go ahead and commence your registration. However, we are here to guide you properly.
NYSC 2019 Batch A Registration guideline was released by the NYSC management. Anyone who is registering must do well to follow the guidelines they listed. Here are the important guidelines.
Page Table of Contents
Online Registration Guidelines
below are the instruction you are expected to adhere to.
- NYSC Online Registration Portal address portal.nysc.org.ng
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2019”
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- The revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- Do not thumb print by proxy.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
- Connect with us at our Social Media platforms for latest updates.
NYSC 2019 Batch A Online Registration Requirements
We will be listing everything that is needed during your NYSC online registration. Here they are.
- Functional email address
- Phone number
- Jamb and school registration numbers
- Picture or image capturing (before now, you are allowed to scan and upload passports, but the new innovation is for you to be snapped at the point of registration using a computer’s webcam. So, no need for passport, unless it changes again.).
- Your cloth size (ensure you measure your shirt and trouser sizes because it will be asked online).
- Then, know your shoe size also.
- Also know your date (date, month and year) of graduation from Primary and secondary school. If you can’t access it, they won’t bother verifying it anyway.
- Name, phone number and contact address of next of Kin.
- Name, phone number and contact address of someone to contact incase of any emergency (must be different from next of kin).
- Blood group and genotype.
- Fingerprint biometric capturing.
- If you are married and a female, marriage certificate, name, address, contact and means of identification of your husband. Usually, married women are transferred to the state where the husband resides. All these must be scanned and uploaded.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
How To Do NYSC 2019 Batch A Registration
If you want to register, all you have to do is to gather all the required documents listed above and visit a cyber cafe around you with good internet connection.
If you have any question on this, kindly use the comment box below.