All prospective Corps members are hereby informed on the steps on how to make payment on NYSC portal using Remita pay engine. This information was contained in a release on the NYSC official website: http://nysc.gov.ng/. Therefore, once you are among the mobilized for the national service, you could use the guideline and information contained here to make your payments without delay.
Making payment for NYSC registration should not be a herculean task. Therefore, here are the steps on how to make payment on NYSC Portal using Remita pay engine. Ensure you follow these step as outline here to avoid any unnecessary mistake. Let us move on.
Page Table of Contents
How To Make Payment On NYSC Portal Using Remita Pay Engine
The following steps below will guide you through. To make your payment, the PCM (prospective Corp member) should go to the portal home page and follow the following steps:
- Click on “already Have Account”-Click here to login.
- PCM enters Email id and password to login
- PCM clicks on “click here to make payment”.
- After a successful login, the PCM will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options:
- Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments:
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- status of the transaction..
- Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks.
- Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL:
- PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in registering online.
- Furthermore, Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Finally, Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
That is all about the steps on how to make payment on NYSC portal using Remita pay engine. Ensure you religiously follow through this process to avoid any mistake. We will attend to your questions if you have any. Thank you.