Have you been waiting for the information on the NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2018 Batch B, then here you are. We are pleased to inform you that the National Youth Service Corps have released all you need to know. Prospective Corp members can now get ready to be mobilised. The online registration will commence on the 10th of July through 16th July, 2018.
There have been a lot of rumours recently on the new NYSC posting format. Some have said that there will be nothing like Batch A stream 1 & 2 again. That we will have only Batches A, B and C. We can inform you that such information has not been confirmed yet. The NYSC management has not released any information regarding that. Therefore, we cannot confirm or refute such for now.
However, as we always do, we will be the first to update you once such news/rumour is confirmed from reliable sources. Let’s move on.
NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2018 Batch B
Below is the date for the online registration of all mobilized prospective Corp members.
|1||On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||10th – 16th July, 2018|
Requirements For NYSC Online Registration
The following are the needed requirements you can use for your online registration.
- Functional email address
- Phone number
- Jamb and school registration numbers
- Picture or image capturing (before now, you are allowed to scan and upload passports, but the new innovation is for you to be snapped at the point of registration using a computer’s webcam. So, no need for passport, unless it changes again.).
- Your cloth size (ensure you measure your shirt and trouser sizes because it will be asked online).
- Then, know your shoe size also.
- Also know your date (date, month and year) of graduation from Primary and secondary school. If you can’t access it, they won’t bother verifying it anyway.
- Name, phone number and contact address of next of Kin.
- Name, phone number and contact address of someone to contact incase of any emergency (must be different from next of kin).
- Blood group and genotype.
- Fingerprint biometric capturing.
- If you are married and a female, marriage certificate, name, address, contact and means of identification of your husband. Usually, married women are transferred to the state where the husband resides. All these must be scanned and uploaded.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
How To Check Jamb Matriculation List
Having seen the above, here is how you can check if your name is shortlisted also.
1. Go to the official portal at; www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList.
2. When the page loads, select your Examination Year.
3. Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
4. Click on ‘Fetch My Details‘.
That’s that on the NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2018 Batch B. Comments and questions are welcomed.