NYSC Online Registration Requirements For Married Woman – Every prospective Corp member must be aware that there are certain requirements for NYSC online registration. However, for married women, the requirements are different. There are some documents and other necessities they would be expected to present and upload during the NYSC registration.
During the registration, the PCM (Prospective Corp member) will be asked to choose Gender. If the PCM chooses “Female”, she will be asked if she’s married. Once she says “Yes”, different options will be opened for her to upload the different NYSC Online Registration Requirements For Married Woman.
Also See: NCCF Contact Addresses For All States
So, before you attempt to carry out online registration as a married woman, ensure you have the documents and requirements ready. This will ensure your smooth application.
NYSC Online Registration Requirements For Married Woman
Below are the major requirements expected of married women PCM to upload during registration. They include:
- Marriage Certificate
- Change of Name Proof (newspaper)
- Husband’s place of residence
- Identity Proof of Husband/ID Card (NIC / Driving License etc.)
- Utility Bill
- Husband’s Passport.
These above documents and requirements must be clearly scanned and uploaded to the portal during your registration.
There are major benefits a married woman gets as a Youth Corp member. The most obvious benefits is that she will be posted to her husband’s state of residence. That is, if the married woman’s husband is residing in Lagos, the woman will be posted to Lagos to do her national service. She will be sent to the particular Local Government the husband stays.
So, to be able to benefit from this, she must be able to prove that she is legally married. So, this is why all these requirements and documents are very important for her to upload.
NYSC Online Registration Requirements
Having seen the requirements for married women, let’s look at the other requirements she must also present alongside the ones stated above. They include:
- Functional email address
- Phone number
- Jamb and school registration numbers
- Picture or image capturing (before now, you are allowed to scan and upload passports, but the new innovation is for you to be snapped at the point of registration using a computer’s webcam. So, no need for passport, unless it changes again.).
- Your cloth size (ensure you measure your shirt and trouser sizes because it will be asked online).
- Then, know your shoe size also.
- Also know your date (date, month and year) of graduation from Primary and secondary school. If you can’t access it, they won’t bother verifying it anyway.
- Name, phone number and contact address of next of Kin.
- Name, phone number and contact address of someone to contact incase of any emergency (must be different from next of kin).
- Blood group and genotype.
- Fingerprint biometric capturing.
- If you are married and a female, marriage certificate, name, address, contact and means of identification of your husband. Usually, married women are transferred to the state where the husband resides. All these must be scanned and uploaded.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
NYSC Online Registration Requirements For Foreign Trained Graduates
In addition to the above, all foreign trained prospective corp members must meet up with the following.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary).
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
If you have any question on the NYSC Online Registration Requirements For Married Woman, kindly use the comment box below. Thank you.