You must have seen cars with tinted glasses in and around the country. Probably you wonder how they obtain permit for tinted glass cars. Or, you have a tinted glass car in Nigeria and you have for long worried about how to get a permit? Maybe you want to have a tinted glass car but you don’t know how to go about it? We’ve got you covered.
It is the responsibility of the Nigerian Police Force to give permit for tinted glass cars. You could be wondering, “Why must I obtain permit for a tinted glass car?” The reason is simple. Due to the high rate of crimes committed by using tinted glass cars by Nigerians, it becomes necessary for a permit to be granted for its usage.
Permit for tinted glass cars can be given to any Nigerian, whether you are a state governor, a president, a road side mechanic etc. So, whoever you are, relax as we guide you through the processes involved, free of charge.
- Log on to www.npf.gov.ng/tinted
- Fill the Application form. An application ID would be given to you.
- Complete the Application Process by Login in with your email provided and the Application ID given to you.
- Complete the Bio-Data form when logged-in and provide the details of the Vehicle you want to obtain a Tinted Permit for.
- Take the Print-out to any Police Command, to capture your biometrics and collection of your Tinted Permit Certificate.
Also Read: FRSC Drivers Licence Renewal or Application
Note: Tinted permit is issued to motor vehicle(s)with factory-fitted tinted glass only.
For questions, comments and contributions, use the comment box below and we shall give you a quick response. Thank you for visiting www.onlinedailys.com.