The need for agriculture cannot be overestimated in an economy. Gladly, Nigerian government (both federal and state) are giving somewhat due diligence to ensure that Agriculture becomes a mainstay of the Nigerian economy. For agriculturists in Ogun state, the state government awards land to farmers for agricultural cultivation. We will explain these and many more in the Ogun State Agricultural Land Application Form, Requirements And Guidelines.
The Ogun State Agricultural Land Application form is under the state’s ministry of agriculture. Farmers who need lands can obtain the application forms and submit and expect to get the lands. But, what are the requirements? What would it cost you? Let’s move on.
Ogun State Agricultural Land Application Form, Requirements And Guidelines
Obtaining the application form for land application is not cumbersome. Here is what you have to do.
- Obtain an application form from the Ministry of Agriculture Ogun state. You can download the application form from the ministry’s portal.
- Submit completed application to Room 247, Ministry of Agriculture Block D, Oke-Mosan.
- Depending on the size of land being requested, you may be required to attend a land allocation interview.
- Thereafter, a letter of Provisional Approval will be issued, stating the conditions to be met before the issuance of a final letter of allocation.
Who Can Apply?
The Ogun state agricultural land application is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. However, there are requirements to be met by both.
Application Requirements, Stages And Processes
Here are the requirements and processes involved in the land application.
The following downloads are your necessary guide.
- For the application form.
- Download individual checklist for individual applications
- Corporate checklist form for corporate bodies.
Individual applicant – less than or equal to 20 hectares; Corporate applicant – 20 hectares and above.
- If not OGSG, clearance from OGIRS is acceptable
- Annual Ground Rent= N5,000/hectare. Premium Fee= N5,000/hectare
- Information available @ Bureau of Lands & Survey and Ministry of Agriculture
- The rates given above are present rates which is subject to review as need arises.
The above information was sourced from the Ogun State Ministry of Agriculture website: ogunagric.com.