Jumia is one of the number one online shopping sites in Nigeria. It has carved a niche for itself in the areas of online shopping and has continued to wax strong. Therefore, as a business person or organisation, you have a lot to gain by hosting and selling your products on the Jumia site. This tutorial will show you in simple steps, how to register and sell on Jumia. This insight will uplift your business to a bigger and higher level.
What do I stand to gain by learning how to register and sell on Jumia? Selling on Jumia helps you reach to a large base of prospective buyers. Jumia Nigeria boost of over four (4) million visitors every month, search the website for items to buy. With Jumia, you have less expense to make. Jumia ensures the site is online, has the job of marketing using its brand as well as delivering the products. All you have to do is to deliver your product to a nearby Jumia store once request is made.
How To Register And Sell On Jumia
To register on Jumia as a seller, you will have to register as a Vendor. This is does through this website https://www.jumia.com.ng/marketplace-vendor/. The processes include
- Register as a vendor
- After registration, you are required to follow the online training offered by Jumia.
- You will receive an email from Jumia Seller Centre. Open it and click on the link to verify your account!
- You can then start listing your products to activate your store!
Note: Jumia allows you to control your prize product thorough the seller center. For the seller center, you can update your product information and other vital details about your product.
Other Information On How To Register And Sell On Jumia
- It takes less than ten (10) minutes to sign up as a vendor on Jumia
- The minimum number of product you can upload is five (5)
- You get paid directly into your bank account after seven (7) days of delivery to your customer.
- Finally, You pay a standardized commission for each product category. Furthermore, you are also expected to cover the shipping charged; as a result, it’s advisable that you calculate the cost of shipping when setting a price for your product.
You have just seen How To Register And Sell On Jumia. Do not waste time. Maximise this opportunity and increase your sales. We shall attend to all your questions regarding this and other related issues.