Online Spotify Player Login Account – Spotify is one of the best online music streaming platform you can ever think of. It is a digital music streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world. Once you have created a Spotify account, you have simply enrolled for a thrilling online music streaming experience.
The Online Spotify Player Login Account allows you to enjoy the numerous benefits that Spotify brings to its users. You can access content for free by simply signing up using an email address or by connecting with Facebook. Spotify also offers the free version and the premium version. You are at total liberty to choose anyone that appeals to you. The choice is yours to make now and always.
How does Spotify work?
That could be the next question on your mind. And it is understood. Spotify works in this way. To enjoy all that spotify player login account has to offer, then follow me.
- Visit the Spotify website and sign-up. We’d recommend signing up with Facebook if you have an account as it’ll make it easier to find and follow friends, see what they’re listening to and share songs with them.
- Choose a subscription level. We’d recommend going for Spotify Premium as it gives you access to more features, is more flexible and will connect with more devices.
- Download and install the free Spotify application. There are versions for desktop and iPhone/iPad and Android phones.
- Sign into your account on those devices and get listening.
How To Sign Up Spotify Account
To sign up for spotify account, there are two methods to use. You can sign up using Facebook or you can use your email.
Spotify Email Sign Up
- Head to Spotify.com/signup.
- Enter your Email.
- Confirm your email by entering it again in the next field.
- Choose a Password.
- Enter a name in What should we call you? if you’d like to personalize your account with a profile name.
Note: It’s not possible to log in with your profile name.
- Complete the other details.
- Click SIGN UP.
Spotify Facebook Sign Up
To sign up using your Facebook details
- Head to Spotify.com/signup.
- Click SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK.
- Enter your Facebook log in details and click Log In.
Note: Your device may automatically recognize and use any accounts that are already logged in to Facebook.
Spotify Player Login Account
Now you have created your spotify account, the next thing is to log into your account. So, here is your guideline.
- visit www.spotify.com/login
- You can choose to login with email or you login with facebook address.
- For Facebook, supply your Facebook Login details and click on “Login”
- For email, supply your email and password.
- Then click on Login.
- That is all.
How to find people and friends on Spotify
Signing up to Spotify with Facebook or connecting your Facebook account at a later date will allow you to easily find and follow friends and see what they’re listening to. The activity feed is displayed on the right-hand side of the desktop software and is a great way to pick up on friends who listen to the same music as you or poke fun at them for their latest Abba session.
You can also use the search function within the app to find friends. At the very bottom of the activity feed there’s also a “find friends” button which will allow you to find and follow more friends or artists.
If you’re not on Facebook or don’t want to connect your Facebook account to Spotify you can still find and follow friends, it just might be a bit more difficult in some cases.
According to Spotify, the best way to find and follow a friend is to use the search box on the desktop client and use this format:
Copy this and replace USERNAME with the name of your friend. If this doesn’t work, ask your friend to either copy their profile link directly from their profile page and send it to you. Alternatively, ask if they can share one of their public playlists with you. If they created the playlist, then their username is contained within the URL as a number.
Any question? comments or contribution?