How To Open First Bank Savings Account And Requirements
First Bank Nigeria PLC is one of the most popular banks in Nigeria. It enjoys patronage from all walks of Life in Nigeria. And, part of it’s advantage over most banks is that it is usually seen in virtually anywhere in Nigeria. We want to guide you on how you can open First Bank Savings account today. Yes, it is very simple.
First Bank offers a lot of financial services to her customers. You can hardly hear its customers complain of excessive and uninformed deductions. In fact, most people prefer opening a First Bank account to any other bank in Nigeria. perhaps you are one of them? We will guide you below.
How To Open First Bank Savings Account
Why Choose this Account?
- All you need is N2,000 only to open it
- To keep it running, you only need a minimum balance of N1,000
Who Can Apply
- Everyone can apply whether as individuals or corporate bodies.
How To Apply
You can approach any nearest First bank branch and request to open an account. You will be guided and attended to. However, if you choose to adopt a somewhat easier means, here is your guide.
- Download the account opening form here.
- Fill in the form.
- Then, still visit any First bank branch around you and submit the filled form.
- Follow any other guide you will be given.
- First Bank USSD Codes For All Transactions
- How To Transfer Money With First Bank Mobile App
- How To Download & Activate The First Bank Mobile App
- First Bank 894 Services – How To register & Use It
- Account opening form
- 2 passport photographs
- Valid means of identity (driver’s license, international passport, national identity card or voter’s card)
- Public Utility Receipt dated within the last three months (PHCN bill, water rate bill, tenement rate, rent receipt, telephone bill etc.)
What Can You Do With Your Account?
Once you have opened the account, you can do the following.
- Make payments
- Deposit money
- Transfer funds
- Monitor account activity
- Be alerted
- Get cash
First Bank Mobile App
You can also download the First Bank Mobile App from your device playstore. Activate it and start your transactions online.
You can now Open First Bank Savings Account easily. Enjoy!