One of the most effective ways of reaching out to potential customers (audience) is through online advertising. It is cheap and stress-free. The most popular online advertisement platforms are Meta (known as Facebook and Instagram), Google Ad Word, Bing ad, and now we are bringing to you Opera Ad Manager.
Similar to Chrome and Mozilla browsers, the Opera browser is also a well-known browser used across the world on all internet-enabled devices.
But that’s not the main point.
The interesting part of it all is the features Opera brings on board – on devices, for example, the consistent push of news feed, free data to browse with opera browser (this may sound like a joke), plus its lite weight application to fit all kinds of mobile devices.
By now, your mind should’ve started calculating how many potential audiences you can attract to your business through the Opera Ad Campaign strategy.
Thus, on this page, we have explained all you should know about Opera Ad Manager up to settings up your first Opera Ad campaign.
How to get started with Opera Ad Manager
You get started by signing up with the Opera Ad Manager by following the complete steps below;
- Go to https://admanager.opera.com/, and click on the “Get started” button.
- Select one from the two available accounts; “Direct Advertiser Account” or “An Agency Advertiser Account”.
The Direct Advertiser Account – is a type of account for one directly owning an advertisement campaign. In order words, if you’re going to be advertising for yourself or your company.
An Agency Advertiser Account – in the opposite way; if you’re going to be setting up campaigns for people – working as an agent to other individuals and companies.
- Fill in the required information about you and your company. Check the agreement boxes and proof you’re human.
Submit your Opera Ad Manager account form.
- Login to your email account to confirm your email through the email sent by Opera. Click on the link (button) – “Set Password”.
- A new page should open to enter your email address, then create a login password.
- Then click on “Set Password”.
You have completed the Opera Ad Manager account signup process.
The Opera Ad Manager is a simple and straightforward platform; easy to navigate through. There are about 7 key buttons that will regularly be needed.
Dashboard – this is the general look of the entire activities on your Opera Ad manager account. It displays all statistical information from day one to date. It also shows you the amount spent, clicks, impressions, and list of campaigns (both active and inactive) you have.
Campaigns – this is where all campaigns are listed, with deeper information about every campaign created or currently running.
Reports – there is a session to see all reports you submit to Opera Ad Manager support. Creating new reports and receiving responses are managed here.
New Campaign – this is the button to create a new campaign. Though you can as well see the same button in the “Dashboard” and the Campaigns” tab/menus. But here is the main button to create a new campaign anytime you want to.
The Profile icon – here you see THREE more sub-menus; Account, bookings, and the sign out button. The “Account session is where you see or/and make changes on your Opera Ad Manage account.
Notification (bell icon) – this is where you get notifications as regards your account and/or your ad campaigns.
A Live Chat – one of the important features most company lacks. But here you can always drop your quick questions or seek an assistant, and the available Opera team will always respond to you. This is different from the “report” session of the account.
How to Set up Opera Ad Manager Campaign
- Click on the “New campaign” button.
- Give your Campaign a new name.
Please note that the name is met for you to recognize/identify each campaign. In other words, the name you give has no effect on the campaign performances.
- Then select the type of ad campaign you want.
Opera ad campaign placement comes in TWO types; Display and Video.
Display: This has to do with the in-feed display of advertisements. This means – you need an image, title, and description to create a display kind of ad.
Video: Just as the name suggests, it is all about the placement of the video ad. These days video ad is known to convert ten times more than the display type of ad. And platforms like Facebook Ad Campaign – video ad bid is cheaper when compared with the image ad. Likewise on the Opera Ad Manager.
For each ad campaign type, you select comes unique requirements/forms to complete.
- Then select your targeted Country.
- Then select your “Objective”. You can only select one out of the two objectives, namely; “Increase Traffic” and Build brand awareness”.
The Increase Traffic Ad objective allows you to generate traffic to your website, social page, online shops, etc.
Whereas the build brand awareness allows you to create awareness of your products and services. making your services attractive so your targeted audience can call, email, optin with their contact detail, or other objectives you may have in mind.
- Select your Interest.
Interest means the category your ad suits and what your targeted audience want. But make sure it rimes.
- Check other available settings/options you may still want to take advantage of.
- Set your “Budget and Schedule”
Unlike Facebook – the cost per ad will be based on your optimization. But here, it already has a fixed price – then it is multiplied by the budget you put.
- Fill in your ad campaign information, including uploading of image and logo. Then click on “Save”.
- Then click on “Check availability”. If everything works fine, you should get a notification (feedback) that your requested click is available.
- Then proceed to click on “Add to cart”.
- Pay attention to the feedback you get. You should receive a button to either “Continue to cart” or “Build another campaign”; Click on the “Continue to cart” to fund your Opay Ad Manager account so your campaign can start running.
- Click on “Proceed to checkout” to complete the payment process.
Make sure to follow and provide the correct information required, to complete the payment process.
Your billing details will be required before the card details for payment.
Opera Advertisement Account Best Alternatives or Other Top Online Advertising Platforms
- Meta (this comprises Facebook and Instagram advertisements).
- Google Ad Word
- Bing Ad
- Propeller Ad
- Other Push Notification companies.
Use the comment box below in case you have further questions.