Are you a Nigerian youth? Are you between the ages of 18-40? Or, are you currently unemployed or maybe, underemployed? Then, there is good news for you. The application for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-Yes) has started! Yes, the P-Yes registration form is out and you can apply now.
All those who have been asking about the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Form is hereby informed that the P-Yes application form is out online and you can now apply for this empowerment program. We will show you how you can apply for this as well as all the requirements.
If you have been asking the following questions below, we have answers for you.
What is P-YES?
Who Should Apply?
When Is P-YES recruitment Form coming out?
How To Register P-Yes?
P-Yes Application Requirements etc.
What Is P-Yes?
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is an initiative of the federal government. The scheme aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years. This programme is powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
Also See: Sure-P 2018/2019 Application Guidelines
The scheme is designed to equip the youth with requisite skills, knowledge and resources that will make them productive; thereby reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that can contribute meaningfully to national growth.
P-Yes Registration Form 2019
Please note that the P-YES registration form must be obtained from the official portal: https://www.p-yes.gov.ng.
P-YES Application Requirements
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population. The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable. In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here.
How To Apply P-YES Recruitment 2019
To apply for this, here is your guideline.
- Log onto the P-YES Application portal
- Put in your phone number and emial.
- Then, click sign up.
- Go on and complete the application.
If you cannot complete your application online, you can as well go in person to complete the application. Here is the list of places to go for physical registration.
P-Yes Contact Address Details
Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretatiat Complex,
Central Business District,
P-YES phone numbers
+234 (0) 803 568 4620
+234 (0) 806 000 0399
+234 (0) 803 460 0766
+234 (0) 806 613 2217
All lines are open from 8:am till 4:00 pm
P-YES Social Media