Who wants to be a millionaire is the most popular TV show in Nigeria. It started in Nigeria since 2004. It has had many participants, while many more wish to join. Probably, you never knew you could also participate. I bring to you, How To Participate In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
Who wants to be a millionaire (WWTBAM) is hosted by Frank Edoho. It is sponsored by MTN-Nigeria. WWTBAM has also been an intellectual platform. The show is educative, entertaining and rewarding. So, if you are ready to join, let me show you How To Participate In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
How To Participate In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
There are two ways through which you qualify to participate in WWTBAM.
- Through Text
- Through Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Send your “Name”, “Telephone number” and “Location” to 132 eg
Okon 08031000000 Calabar.
- A Question is forwarded to you and you are required to reply with your answer (A,B,C,OR D) to 132. eg, “What is the Capital of Nigeria”.
- If answer is wrong, the you receive- “Sorry, you are wrong this time. Please try again. Remember, you can enter as many times as you want. Thanks and good luck.”
- If answer is correct, you receive this message: “Correct, you have entered our list of possible contestants & will be called if short listed. The more you play, the better your chances of being selected. Good luck”
- If the time allotted to answer the question lapses, the subscriber receives a text-
“Sorry, you have exceeded your allotted time to answer your question. Please try again. Goodbye.”
- Dial 132. A question is read out with four options. Example: “What is the capital of Nigeria?”
- If your answer is wrong, you will hear “Sorry, you are wrong this time-but you can try again. Remember, you can try as many times as you want. Thank you for calling and good luck.”
- If your answer is correct, you will hear this message- “Yes! You made it! Congratulations! Please say your name and your telephone number after the beep. Press 1 when you are done.”
NOTE: (1) To participate through IVR or Text cost #200 each
(2) You must participate using an MTN Line.
To Select Qualified Contestants
After the participation through text and IVR, the names of all contestants who answered the question asked correctly will go into a database. 100 of these contestants are short listed weekly by a computerized random selection process. If selected, you will be contacted and asked to answer another qualifying question. This question is not a multiple choice question, but rather requires you to give the nearest answer to the question. The answers provided by all contestants will be ranked by the computer and 9 contestants with answers closest to the correct answer would be invited to play the game.
Also Read: How To Obtain Permit For Tinted Glass Cars
You have seen and read how easy it is to Participate In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. Pick up your phone and participate. Who knows, you might be the next millionaire!!! Comments and questions are welcomed.