Has your DSTV subscription expired? No problem. The distance to any nearby office is far? No problem. The ONLINEDAILYS team brings to you easy way on How To Pay DSTV Subscription Online Using Quickteller. You will find the steps here simple, clear, straightforward and easy to do. No more stress.
DSTV offers a whole lot of packages to its subscribers. Whether for family use or for business, you can’t afford to have your DSTV subscription expire without renewing. There are many interesting shows, musicals, sports, documentaries, movies, religious messages and a whole lot more you can’t even afford to miss for a day. That is why you must know How To Pay DSTV Subscription Online Using Quickteller. So, why not take your seat as we lead you through the steps? Here we go!!!
How To Pay DSTV Subscription Online Using Quickteller
QuickTeller allows DSTV customers to pay for their subscriptions online. This platform interfaces with the Integrated Billing System (IBS) and gives the subscriber immediate values that prompt an automatic re-connection of the disconnected service within 5 minutes.
- Switch your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Log on to www.quickteller.com/dstv and select the DSTV bouquet of your choice.
- Enter your e-mail address, smartcard number, and your mobile phone number. If not properly filled, your transaction will not be successful.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Enter the DSTV subscriber’s name and confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
- Click PAY and click on your debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details i.e. Card Number and Expiry Date as inscribed on your debit card, and then enter your 4 digit PIN.
- Finally, click PAY once, the transaction has been completed and your DSTV account is credited, your viewing will be restored.
- You are done!!!
You can also Pay your DSTV subscription through quickteller on ATM.
To pay through the ATM,
- Go to any ATM stand nearby your location and slot in your ATM card.
- After logging in your secret pin number,
- Select QUICKTELLER”
- Select “Bill”.
- Next, select the DSTV option
- Next, list of DSTV Bouquets will appear. Select your preferred option.
- Afterwards, fill in your 8-digit DSTV Smart Card Number.
- A verification screen will appear. Select OK.
- You are done.
As you have seen, the steps on How To Pay DSTV Subscription Online Using Quickteller is not hard. Anyone can do it. So, if there is any question, comment or contribution, kindly use the comment box below. Thank you.