Paystack is an easy to setup, complete payments solution that makes the online payments process seamless for both the consumers and businesses receiving the payment from international and local. And pays directly into your account here in Nigeria.
With Paystack you can Receive payments from verve, visa and MasterCard branded debit cards. Even Your customers can also pay you directly with bank accounts. So easy and reliable! And as a matter of fact, you can integrate Paystack into any website, like Shopify eCommerce platform, WordPress, etc.
Use our guide below to create and get started with Paystack Nigeria Online Payment today.
Requirements for Creating Paystack Online Payment Gateway Account
- Your Company Registration details.
- Your Corporate Bank Account information you have opened with any bank here in Nigeria. In case you still have not opened a corporate account click here to learn requirements for opening such account.
- You need to give details on your Business. For instance what your company stands for, what services they offer, etc.
- If your business is also extended to the level of reaching audience abroad, then you have to also provide your International Payments details. Although its Optional in case your business only base here in Nigeria. But this part of the requirements able you accept payments from customers all over the world.
Simple Steps to Sign Up Paystack Account
- First, visit the registration page for new account opening here.
- At first, on the form, only your Business name, email address and password are required to pass the stage. Once you enter the information correctly, click on “Create Account”.
- Now the main form opens where you will provide your Name, phone number, indicate whether your business is registered (by default it is selected) and the number of teams working with you.
Click on Complete Setup
- This launches you to a new page (but still in your Paystack account dashboard) to provide the above-listed requirements.
To start with, click “Start” button to Activate Your Account.
- Now remember that your account is yet active, so you to activate your business, you need complete the checks below. When you’re done, click the “Send Activation Request” button.
Please note: at the level you can at anytime login again to complete or provide which of these requirements just in case you do not have the details complete.
- With the above steps, you just finish creating Paystack online payment gateway account.
Once you are done, the next step is to click on “Payment Page” on your dashboard to create a link. Now, the easiest way to accept payments. Simply create a page, share the link with your customers and start accepting payments.
Paystack Charges per Transactions For Local and International
Their charges are quite okay since its 1.5% + ₦100 For Local Transactions and 3.9% + ₦100 For International Cards. But if you insist too much and you like to compare with other top online payment gateways in Nigeria then click here.
READ ALSO: Best Online Accounting Software For Business
Paystack Login Account
(1.) Visit http://dashboard.paystack.co/
(2,) Enter your email and password
(3.) click on “Login to your Account” button.