Do you know you can play Android games on PC? For some this is new, while for others, it isn’t. Whichever category you belong, Relax and we are going to show you how you can play those loveable games on your PC. As you already know, Android phones have a whole lot more games than you can find on PC. For the game lovers who use PC, this has been a huge disdavnatge to them. But, with this knowledge, you can play any time of Android game on your PC. Now, that’s lovely.
To play Android games on PC, you will need what is called “Emulators”. According to the online Wikipedia, an emulator is hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system.
Also See: Top 10 Action Games Download For PC
In essence, an emulator is a hardware that allows you play Android games on your PC. When you install an emulator in your PC, you can use such to play android games on PC. That easy. let’s show you how.
How To Play Android Games On PC
There are many emulators you can use today to play Android games on PC. We will limit ourselves to just two: BlueStacks and Nox App Player.
- Visit the Bluestack website and download the software into your PC.
- Install the file. Please note that the installer file is quite large and the engine setup may take awhile.
- After installing, you will be required to sign in using a Google account like any Android smartphone or tablet.
- After signing in, the next is to install games into your PC.
- The Bluestack platform is now linked with Playstore. This allows you to download any game directly from the Bluestack and install into the PC.
- The process is simple, just as you download apps on your android devices.
- You can still choose to go directly to Playstore.com and download any game of your choice.
BlueStacks offers quite a few features and customization options to further enhance your gaming experience. In the Settings section, you can set the resolution anywhere from 720p to Quad HD and set the dpi to high or low. And button mapping lets you set up the keyboard the way you like it.
Nox App Player
- Download Nox App Player. There are many websites you can download this from. So, choose anyone you like.
- Then install it.
- Then navigate the virtual Android environment the same way you would on your phone or tablet — but using your mouse for “taps” and “swipes” instead of your finger.
- Then download any game of your choice and start playing.
- That easy!
You have seen how easy it is to play android games on PC? Great. Now, you go out there and start having fun.
Please share wide!