Polaris Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer – The Polaris Bank USSD Code allows you carry out money transfers without internet. It has numerous advantages which include that: There’s no need for data, No stress, no hassle, Safe and secure transactions, Fast, easy and convenient, etc. We will show you how to register and use this service.
Polaris Bank Ltd. is a bridge bank established by section 38(1)(c) and 39(1) of the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation Act No. 16 of 2006 (NDIC Act) and by a Purchase and Assumption Agreement dated 21st day of September, 2018. Polaris Bank Limited has over 373 branches and cash centres across Nigeria offering premium financial services. It operates as a group that provides facets of financial products and services powered by a purpose built technological framework that supports the service delivery process to customers.
Polaris Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer
Here is how you can use this service at anytime, any day.
How To Open An Account
The very first thing to do is to register and create a transaction PIN.
- Dial *833#.
- Then select 6 to check your account balance.
- Afterwards, enter a 4-digit transaction PIN to complete any transactions you have made and will later make in the future
- Your balance will be displayed so your registration for *833# smart banking was successful.
- You can also dial *833*1# to open an account.
- Then, follow the instructions you see.
How To Transfer Money With Polaris Bank USSD Code
You can transfer funds from your bank account to another Polaris bank account and to other bank’s account (GTbank, Zenith Bank, AccessBank e.t.c). To tranfer funds,
- Dial *833*Amount*Account Number#.
- Use the phone number you registered your account with.
- You can also transfer by dialing *833#
- Select 3 to transfer funds, enter the amount , select the beneficiary’s bank, enter the account number then the PIN.
- Please Note: The daily transfer limit is #50,000 and transfer charges are #10.5 to other Skye bank accounts and #52.5 will be charged for transfer to other banks.
Also See: EcoBank USSD Code For Money Transfer
How To Top Up (Recharge Your Phone)
- To buy airtime or data for yourself, just dial *833*Amount# and your account balance will be credited
- To Top-up for Others: Dial *833*Amount*Phone number# then enter your PIN. The daily recharge limit is #5000 and #20,000 monthly
How To Check Account Balance
To Check Your Bank Account Balance,
- just dial *833*6#. The transaction charge for this is #10.
How To Pay Bills
To pay bills such as Dstv, PHCN, LLC etc,
- just dial *833*2# and follow the onscreen prompts. Transaction cost for this is #53 (LLC) and #105 (PHCN/Dstv).
How To Update BVN Details
To edit and update your BVN information,
- just dial *833*5# and follow the onscreen prompts.
Also See: All Banks USSD Codes For Money Transfer
This is how you can use the Polaris Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer. Questions and comments? Use the comment box below.