The Presbyterian University College of Ghana is conceived as a response to the challenge presented by the high demand for student admission in Ghanaian Universities (low access), the perceived lowering of academic standards and the erosion of moral and ethical values in the Ghanaian Society. They are in partnership with the Government of Ghana , hundreds of primary schools, many high schools and colleges of education.
Having known that the Presbyterian church of Ghana, brought about this university college that is based in Ghana has established and managed, in partnership with the Government of Ghana , hundreds of primary schools, many high schools and colleges of education.
They also have the Presbyterian Training college (PTC). the church has established 1,886 schools comprising 490 Nurseries, 973 Primary Schools, 388 Junior High Schools, five (5) Vocational Institutes, five (5) Colleges of Education and 25 Senior High Schools.
The Presbyterian University College, Ghana “contemplate or conceive of as a possibility or a desirable future event” as A University of excellence which blends modern trends that reflect Christian principle.
The Presbyterian University College, Ghana is designed to implement relevant academic and professional programmes of teaching, research and outreach for global population within the context of christian ethics that holistic human development.
Page Table of Contents
Presbyterian University College goals and objectives
The objectives for which the University is founded are:
- To provide for and promote University education, learning and research,
- To acquire and disseminate knowledge and information,
- To foster relationships with other institutions of higher learning, per sons and bodies.
- To produce disciplined, self-motivated individuals and leaders with moral and intellectual values in the realization of their responsibilities to God, fellow citizens and the state.
Also See Other Related Articles:
How to Apply for Presbyterian University College of Ghana Admissions
For Ghanaian and Non Ghanaian Applicants can apply by this steps listed below:
To apply purchase an eVoucher from any branch of these banks (Agricultural Development Bank, Ecobank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, UniBank, GCB Bank and Fidelity Bank). The cost of an eVoucher is GHS 100.00 for Ghanaian applicants and $100.00 for Non-Ghanaian applicants.
The first time is to visit the link below to purchase a voucher;
- Click here to buy the Presbyterian University College of Ghana Admissions voucher online
- Provide your Name as arranged in your ID or Passport, Email Address and a active Telephone Number (include international prefix and number should be a registered MTN mobile money subscriber).
- click Submit below.
- Wait for an SMS on your Telephone number or Email Address you provided for your PIN and Serial Number.
You may buy a voucher using any of the channels. You can either BUY NOW using VISA or Mobile Money.
After getting your PIN or Serial Number, these are steps to completing your online Application Form.
- Click here to direct you on where to fill your PIN and Serial number.
- Enter the PIN and Serial Number on the eVoucher you purchased.
- Complete the Form by uploading the supporting documents.
- Finally Click on Submit to Upload your document.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
- Applicants do not need to complete the form at one sitting; you can return to your partially completed application form by logging in to the system using the PIN and Serial Number on your eVoucher.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online forms.
- Applicants should scan and upload their passport size photographs and results slips. Matured applicants must include their birth or baptismal certificates. The certificate should not be less than 3 years old.
- Application will not be considered until all required documents have been received.