President Buhari’s second Ministerial List – Not too long ago when the President sent the name of First batch of ministerial nominees to the Senate, the submission of the names was in line with his promise to send the second batch of ministerial nominees to the Senate for confirmation.
Here are President Buhari’s second Ministerial List ( second batch of ministerial nominees ) Names and their States of origin
- Barr Mohammed Bello (Adamawa) – former Chairman of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria.
- Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Osun) – former Governor of Osun State.
- Chief Festus Odimegwu (Imo) – former Chairman of the National Population Commission, NPC.
- Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN (Ondo) – former National President of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA.
- Osita Okechukwu (Enugu) – former spokesman of the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties, CNPP.
- Ikechi Emenike (Abia) – former ANPP governorship candidate in Abia.
- Hadiza Abdullahi
- Adamu Adamu (Bauchi)
- Hajia Bukar Ibrahim – the former first lady of Yobe State (Yobe)
- Senator Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa)
- James Ocholi, SAN (Kogi)
- Anthony Anwuka – a professor of education administration, who was secretary to the government of Imo state; and
- Isaac Adewole – a professor of obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Dan Ali – a brigadier-general who was retired in 2013
- Okechukwu Enelamah – the CEO of African Capital Alliance
- Claudius Omoyele Daramola – a professor of sociology of education, from Ondo state
- Aisha Abubakar.
The second batch of nominees was submitted to the Senate President by the Chief of Staff to the President, Alhaji Abba Kyari accompanied by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang, at 4.25pm.