It is no longer news that people have been mobilised in the NYSC 2017 Batch A senate list. After mobilization, what follows next is the printing of the Call Up letter. According to the NYSC 2017 Batch A timetable, the Call Up letter will be printed from 18th – 23rd May, 2017. Therefore, we considered it very necessary to bring to you How To Print NYSC 2017 Batch A Call Up Letter. This guideline will take you step by step.
The Call Up letter is a very important document. It is the document that shows you have been mobilised for NYSC service. It is therefore very important that you have your own copy of the Call Up letter. Without it, you cannot be registered as a serving Corps member. That is why we want to guide you on How To Print NYSC 2017 Batch A Call Up Letter. For the guides laid down here and you won’t be misled.
How To Print NYSC 2017 Batch A Call Up Letter
You must be aware that there are two ways of obtaining the call up letter. One is by printing it from the NYSC website. The second option is by collecting it through your institution of study. We are focused on how to print your Call Up letter online. Here is the step.
- By now, you must have registered your name on the NYSC website as a mobilised prospective Corp Member.
- Visit and log into your NYSC account through this link https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ResumePayment.
- Once logged in, click on “view call up letter”.
- Once the call up letter is shown, you can now print it.
Please note: The call up letter for 2017 Batch A is not online yet. It would be online from 18th-23rd May, 2017. Furthermore, the Call Up letter must be printed in coloured paper. This will serve as your original copy. This will be taken with you to the NYSC Camp.
Very Important Requirements
We have earlier written on the requirements you need to bring to camp. Please ensure you read that. However, here are additional requirements different from the already written requirements. They are
- Prospective corps members are prohibited from bringing automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles etc. to camp.
- Nigerian graduates who are foreign-trained should in addition to their academic certificates be ready to present their travelling documents (International Passports) etc. for verification at the point of registration. Read more on requirements for foreign trained Nigerian graduates.
- Functional Bank Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
The above requirements are meant to guide. Please avoid “had-i-known”. Being concerned for you, you can read about how to make the best of your service year.
The onlinedailys team wishes you all the best as you go to serve. If you encounter any challenge regarding the steps on How To Print NYSC 2017 Batch A Call Up Letter, we would be glad to provide you guidance. Bookmark this page for future references and also share this with your friends and colleagues. Thank you.