Most time people find it so difficult to remember their Gmail Account Password or User ID. But I still wonder why it should be so, cos its not right at all. Any way, if you are a victim of this and you still love to “Recover Gmail Account Password or User ID” then you are at the right place to gain access to your gmail account again.
Every Online account has its way to Recover Gmail Account Password or User ID. In order not to waste time opening another account.
Reasons why you have to recover your Gmail Account
- Your Documents – Since Gmail offers user the opportunity to store document, pictures, files, etc, then you just have to recover them.
- To gain access into other Google Products and Service – We all know that in “Google” you just need one account to have access into other products and services like; Google play store, Google Drive, Google Adsense, Google Market place, Google Hangout, Google+, Google business solution, Google Calendar, etc. So with one account you have full access to all of this list of Google products and Service and so many others not been listed here.
- Other online registrations that requires your gmail account ID – If you have forgotten your Gmail user ID them you will also be losing other Non-Google account which you might have engaged your gmail account with.
Lets go down to business now, showing you guides on how to Recover Gmail Account Password or User ID.
You see most times during Creating New Gmail Account – at the point of providing “Alternative email account” you don’t provide one may be because you do not want to link other of your gmail mailing accounts, or you do not have any one before.
But seriously speaking, the alternative email is very important just because of this issue arises. Let me just go through this once…
How to Recover Gmail Account using your Alternative email
- Once you access the www.Gmail.com
- Enter the gmail account, which is the gmail ID you created while creating the account
- Click on “forget password”
- A box will then show for you to enter your alternative email ID
- then click the submit.
- Now you will have to visit that Alternative email account (which could be a yahoomail account, Outlook.com account, or AOL .com, what ever account you had provided as your alternative email during the opening of gmail account.
- Once you access it, you will see a link sent to you by Google asking you to “Reset Gmail Password“. Now click on it and create new gmail password you will always remember.
Please Note: To get back or recover your gmail account using this method you have to still know/remember the user ID and password of your alternative email.
How to Recover Gmail Account Password or User ID on Desktop
I will be showing you every steps with an image here.
- Lunch your browser and Visit www.Gmail.comYou needed to put in your gmail account (that you want to recover the password) and then click the “Next” button.
- The nest page you should expect to see is a page were you are either to put in your “Password” or “Forget Password” at the bottom
- In this next step I wouldn’t want you to be confuse about this am about to explain now. The first – asking you to provide the last password ——-> then click continue. But a in a situation were you do not remember it, or you are not sure of the password you know then you just have to click “I don’t Known”
- The next will be asking you to provide your phone number. I believe you can’t forget that too, because Google has helped by telling you the last 2 (two) number of it. See what I mean…Enter your phone number that MUST end Click the “Continue” button to see a confirmation box showing you your full phone number before you finally continue.Now you will have to Enter that code sent to your mobile phone number
- At this point, once you enter the code. Google will pop up a link for you to create a new “Password” for your account.
How to Recover Gmail Account Password or User ID on Mobile
If you are using mobile browser in the phone, then you still have to follow the same process shown above.
I believe this article was useful to you. Kindly use the share button below to share this article to others. that you think might be important to them.