Banks like GTBank plc Nigeria are always search for ways to reduce their customers stress. We all know how important the BVN (Bank Verification Number) registration is in Nigeria. Here you will learn how to “Register your BVN without going to bank“.
As a account holder from any banks you have you task, which are;
- Fresh registration – If you haven’t done the registration before, then you will have to go any of your bank and register for BVN for your account.
- Linking your already registered BVN with other of your accounts – This is the final task to carry out after the registration. You are supposes to link that BVN with other of your accounts you have other in other Banks.
But here I am going to show you how to link your BVN with GTBank plc ONLINE, which you have registered from other Banks.
Let me start be saying that you do not need to have internet banking before you can do this. See the process below.
GTBank BVN portal would enable customers provide their BVN for linking to their existing GTBank account.To link your BVN, kindly do the following:-
- Visit GTBank plc BVN Portal here
- Input your GTBank NUBAN
- Select a Bank where your BVN was issued
- Input the BVN number obtained from another Bank, then click on submit
I have just showed you How to link your BVN Obtained from other Bank to your GTBank account via Website.
After you done this online you can go to your bank branch and confirm if what you did worked.
Our next article will be “How to link your BVN Obtained from other Bank to your GTBank account via ATM or Internet banking“.