As the world advances in all human endeavours, it isn’t surprising that technological advancements drive the growth. Through the social media, life is made easier. We have heard of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc. But with Linkedin, it is a different ball game. Permit me to guide you into the world of Linkedin. Let’s look at How To Register and Use Linkedin.
First, what is Linkedin? Linkedin is a professional social networking site. It is the largest professional social networking platform. Linkedin offers you a new dimension to your professional life and introduces you to a whole lots of professional opportunities. You can register and use Linkedin to grow your career beyond imaginable heights.
Page Table of Contents
Also Read: Top 10 Home Businesses
As a member of the Linkedin community, you are exposed to a whole world of possibilities. You can search for jobs, improve and update your CV, upload your skill sets to gain advantage in the labour market. As you do so, people with similar likes and visions can meet up with you and you a on your way to growing bigger.
What Can You Do With Linkedin?
With Linkedin, there are many things you can do. According to linkedin.com management its been proven that , you can…
- Establish your professional profile and control one of the top search results for your name.
- Build and maintain your professional network.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Learn about other companies, and get industry insights.
- Find other professionals in the same industry using groups.
- Share your thoughts and insights through LinkedIn’s long-form publishing platform.
- Tap into the knowledge of your network.
- Discover new career opportunities by searching for jobs.
How To Register and Use Linkedin Account
Now, you have known the opportunities available for you in Linkedin, let me show you how to register your Linkedin account.
- Visit www.linkedin.com
- The registration portal appears.
- Next, fill in the details
- Click on “Join Now”.