Remita is a top and most recommended e-Payments and e-Collections solution on a single multi-bank platform for Nigerians. You need Remita account as a student, business, family man or woman who it isn’t always convenient for to on the long queues these days in the Banks. Having signup remita.net e-Payments and e-Collections Account You are always fast ahead to making your payments or receiving funds to your bank account.
From our research we found out that so many do not really know the correct official website for “Remita”, even some blog makes the same mistakes aswell. The correct and official website is www.remita.net, so when you access the site either via mobile or Pc a page like this opens for you:
Our main aim of presenting Remita Sign Up Page review is to guide you through how to register for Remita account and how to start using Remita e-payment services.
The below Remita Sign Up will definitely guide you through to create your own account. All you have to do is follow the steps below as listed accordingly
Page Table of Contents
Step-by-Step Remita Sign Up New Account
There are 3 types of Application For the Use of Remita Platform, which includes; Account Registering For A Corporate Organization, or As An Individual (personal account) or As an MDA in a State. So any which you choose which account you want to open.
To Sign up click here to start
What is New About Remita?
- Remita makes it easy for your customers to pay you from your website or from www.remita.net.
- They can pay you using Debit/Credit cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets or from ANY bank branch in Nigeria.
- In addition, Remita makes it easy for your customers to set-up Direct Debit Mandates for recurring payments in your favour.
- Institutions uses it as a medium for student to pay school fee or other fee
- Companies also use Remita to send out funds
How to Make Payment Via Remita
Remita e-Payment module delivers payment instructions to accounts in any Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank, Primary Mortgage Institution or Digital Wallet.
- Beyond Online Banking
- Sign into a SINGLE platform for access to all your bank accounts at once
- No need for multiple tokens
- Toggle between the profiles all your companies, Subsidiaries, Associations, your personal accounts etc. on the platform
- View balances of all your multiple bank accounts on a SINGLE screen
- Make payments from multiple accounts, and across multiple banks, in the same transaction
- Make payments to any Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank and Digital Wallets
- Define online payment review and approval workflow to suit
- Role Based system access and Amount-Based Security
- Detailed and comprehensive transactions reports
- Processed over 15 Trillion naira on the platform to-date
How to Receive Fund Via Remita
Remita is a multi-channel funds collection platform that supports all types of Biller organizations. It can be used by educational institutions, insurance companies, e-commerce sites, utility companies, clubs and associations, religious organizations, Government agencies, Local and State Governments etc to collect various types of fees, charges and dues.
Remita presents you with a “Push” and a “Pull” model to receive funds. The Push model empowers you to push an e-Invoice to your payers to empower them to pay you easily electronically.
The “Pull” model empowers your payers to either visit your website and click a “Remita-Pay-Now” button or select you as a beneficiary at remita.net. Either way, they would be requested to complete a pre-defined form requesting for their details before proceeding to pay you easily electronically.
Make it easy for customers and service users to pay you using any of the following channels:
- Branches of ANY bank nationwide;
- Online Banking site;
- Debit/Credit cards (Verve, Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay);
- Remita profile;
- Direct Debit;
- Micro Finance Banks; and
- Digital Wallets.
Most you you are really asking to know who owns remita, well below I present to you owners of remita e-Payments and e-Collections Account.
Founded in 1991, SystemSpecs has since emerged as a leading provider of e-Payment, Financial, and Human Capital Software Solutions for the Nigerian and African environment.
Chairman: Christopher Kolade
Dr. Christopher Kolade, Nigeria’s former High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, is the Chairman, Board of Directors of SystemSpecs.
Managing Director: John Obaro
Other Directors of the company includes:
Mr Emmanuel Ocholi
Dr. Ernest Ndukwe
Mr Deremi Stands
Dr. Emmanuel Eze
Other Management Staff includes
Deremi Atanda Executive Director
Dr. Emmanuel Eze Executive Director
Paul Ibidun Group Head, Corporate Services
Demola Igbalajobi Group Head, Remita Services
Uche Obiofuma Head, Abuja Operations
Udo Ngele AGM, Software Development
Gbenga Oludaisi Head, Remita Support & Operations Team
Abayomi Oniku Team Lead, Remita Business Development
Yemi Ajayi Principal Manager, Remita team