Before you go to open that enterprise account, it’s important you the Requirements For Opening Enterprise Account In Nigeria. This will help guide you. It will also save you the time of having to go twice to the bank. We have listed all you need to get ready to open an enterprise account in Nigeria. And more tip, these requirements cuts across all banks.
So, whether you choose First bank, Union bank, UBa, Guaranty Trust Bank, First City Monument Bank, Diamond Bank etc, the Requirements For Opening Enterprise Account In Nigeria remains the same. This is because there is a uniform requirement on what is needed to operate an enterprise account by law. So, you are really covered.
Requirements For Opening Enterprise Account In Nigeria
The following contains all the documents you will need to operate an enterprise account in Nigeria.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Valid IDs of Directors (photocopies)
- Passport photo of each account signatory
- Resolution from the Board of Directors/Proprietor(s) authorizing the opening of the account and approving the account signatories.
- Affix Company Seal
- Completely filled-up Corporate Account Opening Form signed by the company’s designated signatories (attach all required documents on the form)
- Certified true copies of Incorporation documents
- Proof of Residential Address of Signatories, Directors.
- Passports Photograph of the signatories
- Bank Verification Number of Directors or Proprietors
- Valid means of Identification (International Passport, Drivers License, National Identity Card or Voters card) of Directors/Proprietors
- Tax Identification Number for the Company
- Utility Bill of Business Address
- SCUML (Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering) Registration where applicable
- For foreign Nationals require other special requirements (Business Permit, Residence permit etc)
- Also, you need duly filled two Reference Forms by Corporate Account Holders.
- Finally, any other document asked by your bank.
Having seen the requirements, here is a note of caution. All these may not be asked of you. But, it is better to go with them all and have enough than to have to go back home before returning to the bank again.
Take few seconds to share this to help others. Thank you.