There are many Nigerian banks that operate a sole proprietorship / Enterprise accounts. We have earlier listed the major Nigerian banks and their websites. Of all these banks, we would focus on showing you the requirements for opening a sole proprietorship / Enterprise account in Zenith Bank Nigeria. This is because, Zenith Bank has one of the best offers when it comes with corporate banking in Nigeria and it is vital you take advantage of this opportunity and join the league of its customer base.
A Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise account is a bank account of a business owned and run by an individual. It is very necessary individual business owners have business accounts different from personal accounts. This goes to prove that the business is a different entity from the business owner and also enhances financial accountability. We will reveal to the required necessities for a Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship account.
Page Table of Contents
Requirements For Opening A Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account In Zenith Bank
The following requirements are required in opening a sole proprietorship / enterprise account. They must be handy before the account is opened for the individual customer. They include:
- Duly filled and signed Account Opening Form
- Two (2) Specimen Signature Cards
- Two (2) independent and satisfactory references
- Two (2) recent and clear passport size photographs of each signatory
- Form of Identification of Signatories
- Certificate of Registration (originals to be sighted)
- Form of Application for Registration (Certified as True Copy by CAC and originals to be sighted)
- Photocopy of Public Utility Receipt (original sighted)
- Mandatory Initial Deposit (verify from the bank).
- Visitation Report (Residential and Official)
- Risk assessment Form
- Additional KYC (Know Your Customer) Form
How To Open Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account In Zenith Bank
To open a sole proprietorship account in Zenith Bank, the above listed requirements are very crucial. After obtaining these requirements, here are the next steps to take.
- You will visit any branch of Zenith Bank around you with the above requirements.
- Go to the customer care section and request for the account opening.
- The bank will give you a form to fill.
- Afterwards, follow the guides they would give you till it is completed.
- You can download the account opening form through this link: https://www.zenithbank.com/
- Fill the form.
- Then, approach any branch of Zenith Bank.
- Repeat the above processes till you are done.
Also See: How To Open A Current Account In GTBank
If you have any question, comments and contributions concerning the Requirements For Opening A Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account In Zenith Bank, make use of the comment box below and we shall attend to you. Thank you.