Every online accounts has provided users link to change or create a new password if incase they forget their login account details. Most time its important to always change your password when you use your paypal account frequently. But we found out that it has become challenges to may user losing there accounts and do not know how to login paypal account with a new or old password.
But its ways necessary that while creating your accounts online always make use of password you will always remember, although its important also that the password shouldn’t be simple for other to guess right, but let the password be simple for you (the account owner).
This guide below will actually direct you on steps to Reset PayPal.com Account Password, its supper easy.
How to Reset PayPal.com Account Password
It looks confusing to may because the PayPal.com Login page doesn’t have a “Forget Password” link, just like other website does. A link provision where you have to click to remember or create a new password account.
Well, PayPal.com also has the forget password but this time its presented as: “Having trouble logging in?”. Asking you question – what you want and why you can’t login account. This is how to reset PayPal.com Account Password fast.
- First you have to visit the PayPal account Login page www.paypal.com
- Just try for the last time logging in again. But when you get a notice like : “Please check your entries and try again.” Then you have to Reset PayPal.com Account Password by
- Clicking the this link “Having trouble logging in?“. Then it opens on a new tab.
- The above Paypal reset account link will present to you THREE ISSUES:→that maybe you don’t know my password
→or don’t know what email address I used
→or don’t know either one (password and email account use for opening paypal account)
- Since we are talking about resetting your paypal account password then you are expected to select the first option “I don’t know my password“
- Now, under it a box opens for you to enter your email account (please remember that you are expected to enter the main email account used for the creation of that paypal account in question.
- Enter the CODE to prove you are not a robot
- Then click “Continue”
- Now you have to login your email account and Click the link in the email to create a new password for your PayPal account.
- Confirm that you’re the owner of the account, using your credit card which you already linked to the account. You are expected to enter only the full card number.
- Then a link opens to reset your account password.
How to Reset PayPal Account Password Without Email Account
If maybe after following the steps above and you clam not to have received the mail or you do not want to go through your email account then the ONLY alternative left is to try to confirm your PayPal.com account ownership through your Mobile Number. The link will be provided for that when you get to this level of “How to Reset PayPal.com Account Password“.