Internet Banking makes life easier for the users. However, when one loses or misplaces or forgets one’s internet banking details, disappointment sets in. when you also consider the long hours you may have to spend in the bank to retrieve your details, you could be discouraged. So, these steps on How To Retrieve GTB Internet Banking Login Details Without Going To Bank will surely be very helpful to you.
There are 3 major ways on How To Retrieve GTB Internet Banking Login Details Without Going To Bank. We will outline all of them here and allow you choose the method that suits you most. So, if you forget your details, relax, you could retrieve them easily without visiting the bank. Let’s move on.
How To Retrieve GTB Internet Banking Login Details Without Going To Bank
Like we said earlier, there are 3 ways you could retrieve your lost details without visiting the bank. We will show you how you can use any of them.
First Method: By Calling Customer Care
To use the customer care to retrieve your lost details, here is what you will need to do.
- Dial GTbank customer care number 08039003900. Follow the voice prompts and do the needful. They include
- Choose the language of your choice
- Follow the voice and press two (2) when it ask if you want to obtain your Log-in details.
- Wait as you will be transferred to a customer care agent who will ask you some personal details about your account like account number, Date of Birth, Phone number, Maidens Name e.t.c before he/she will transfer you to a voice bot.
- Kindly ask for your USER ID if you don’t know yours and write it down, before you allow him/her to transfer you to the voice bot.
- The voice will ask you to enter your User Id followed by the # key, do that and it will ask you to enter your password follow by the # key.
- Enter your preferred password and finally, you will be asked to confirm your password and again followed by the # key.
- It will let you know if successful or not.
- That is all. However, you should log onto gtbank online banking login page https://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/login.aspx
- Login with the User Id you got from the customer care agent and the password you just created. That’s all.
Second Method: Through Text
It is advisable to use this method if you still have access and control over the email address registered to your GTBank account. The step include the following:
- Type IBANK and your NUBAN account number to 08076665555. For example, text IBANK 0121456789to 08076665555.
- The Login options will be emailed to your registered email address. Navigate to GTBank internet banking login page to confirm it.
Third Method: Through 737 Mobile Banking Code
This is the last of the methods. To use this method,
- Dial *737*6*5#and follow the on-screen prompt to retrieve your mobile/internet banking login details.
We have shown you 3 methods on How To Retrieve GTB Internet Banking Login Details Without Going To Bank. If it was helpful to you, please let’s hear from you. You can also share this to help others. Thank you.