Super Eagles Coach, Gernot Rohr has released the full Super Eagles squad for Argentina friendly match. This friendly match will come up in November after Nigeria’s last world cup qualifying match against Algeria. Recall, Nigeria has already qualified for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. The last match against Algeria will be much of a formality.
Mikel Obi, the Super Eagles leads the squad for the November friendly. As the Super Eagles prepare for the 2018 world cup, it is good to test themselves against tough and higher ranked international countries. That is what Argentina represents. So, this is the Super Eagles Squad For Argentina Friendly Match. Read on to know who amde the squad.
Super Eagles Squad For Argentina Friendly Match
Here is the comprehensive list of players and their clubs.
- Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa);
- Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah);
- Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain)
- William Ekong (Bursaspor FC, Turkey);
- Abdullahi Shehu (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus);
- Tyronne Ebuehi (ADO Den Haag, The Netherlands);
- Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany);
- Uche Agbo (Standard Liege, Belgium);
- Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes FC, France);
- Olaoluwa Aina (Hull City, England)
- Mikel John Obi (Tianjin Teda, China);
- Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor FC, Turkey);
- Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England);
- Oghenekaro Etebo (CD Feirense, Portugal);
- John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel);
- Mikel Agu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey);
- Chidiebere Nwakali (Sogndal FC, Norway)
- Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England);
- Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England);
- Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium);
- Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England);
- Odion Ighalo (Chang Chun-Yatai, China);
- Henry Onyekuru (RSC Anderlecht, Belgium);
- Anthony Nwakaeme (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel)
- Kenneth Omeruo (Kasimpasa FC, Turkey);
- Alhassan Ibrahim (FK Austria Wien, Austria);
- Brian Idowu (FC Amkar Perm, Russia)
What do you think will be the outcome of the match? Can Nigeria compete against Argentina? Let’s hear from you below. Thank you.