No doubt, agribusiness is one of the most lucrative business to venture into and succeed fast, especially if you have the required knowledge, or rather go for quick training to enable you to get started.
Also starting capital is another requirements to enable a complete establishment. But has been a major challenge for many.
Well, good news! You can now apply for SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme open to ever Agriculture stakeholder and farmers, irrespective of your farm scale.
The Nigeria Federal Government has announced SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers registration portal open for all interested applicant to apply and stand the chance of be selected for a loan (capital) to start or/and boost their farm businesses.
This page has broken down the steps and requirements to get the SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme registration a successful process. So take your time to go through the guide that we have laid below.
Page Table of Contents
Who should Apply for the SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme?
Do you love farming? Is farming your source of livelihood or want to venture into it? Then this program is for you.
But first, it is necessary that you know what SEIFAC stands for and who will be benefiting from the scheme.
SEIFAC is known as Smallholder Economic Interest Farmers Agricultural Cooperative is an empowerment scheme initiated by the Federal Government to farm under her Agro-PC cluster farming model to stand the chance of enjoying the group dynamism by engaging in any one of our crop production enterprises of either Rice, Maize, Sesame, Cassava, Yam, Groundnuts, Bambaranuts, Sorghum and Soybean production depending on the soil suitability of applicants geographical region and comparative advantage.
Your Benefits as SEIFAC Farmer in Nigeria
- Free membership registration
- Enjoy agricultural mechanization
- farm up to 5ha with zero investment
- Access finance for your farm enterprise
- Payback at a single-digit interest (SDI) rate
- Enjoy group dynamism from cluster farming
- Timely disbursement and inputs distribution
- Enjoy insurance cover for each cropping season
- Enjoy savings for the rainy day(s)
- Earn gratuity and pension as a farmer
- Age 18 to 60yrs are eligible to participate
- Get quick mobility and car loans at SDI rate
- Get quick loans for shelter and housing projects
- Free advisory and extensions services support
- HMO for all SEIFAC farmers medical treatment
- Forward and backward enterprise market linkage
Acceptable Crop Productions Enterprises By SEIFAC
How to Apply for SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme
The application process is simple and straight forward. Before getting started on access the main website, ensure that you already have your the following information ready;
- Passport photograph
- ID card: On uploading an ID, you can use either a National ID card, Voters card, drivers license, or International passport. They also added cooperative and others. But we advise that you provide the main ID cards use in Nigeria, which are already listed above.
- Signature: You have to sign your signature on a piece of paper for upload.
Having known this, you may now proceed to the SEIFAC portal to commence on the registration.
Stage 1: Create an Account to Become a Member
- Visit the main website, navigate to the “Registration” link. Or click here to access the SEIFAC registration form – https://seifac.org/register/
- Complete the registration form with the correct details of you.
- Then click on “Apply to be a Member” to submit your SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme application form.
- You should see a congratulation notification, letting you know that your application was successfully submitted. And below the notification is an instruction “Pint” the page for future proof.
Ensure that your computer is connected to a printer, then click on the print button to print your SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme slip.
Stage 2: Proceed to apply for the Cropping Season
You are to apply for the Cropping Season in order to start benefiting immediately from the next cropping season.
- Now visit https://www.seifac.org/apply
On this part of the form, you are met to select your preferred season for cropping, type of crop, the state you have your farm in, farm size, local government area your farm is located, and electoral Ward of your farm. Then submit the form by clicking the button below the form.
Please note that in some cases you may find it difficult to access this from clicking on the main link, if that happens to you,
- simply make sure that you’re logged into your account,
- navigate to “Account”
- then click on “Apply” to see the above same form.
That’s all for this stage.
Stage 3: Open a SEIFAC Project Account
You are required to open your SEIFAC Project Account with their Official Bankers which will be made known to you through your provided email address and on SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme website on the news menu.
The SEIFAC Project Account and Upload of Project account and BVN to your profile starts from 0.00am 1st February 2021 to 11:59pm 28th February, 2021.
Always login to check your email in case of any update from SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme.
How to Login to SEIFAC/CBN Loan Application Portal as an existing User
This step will only be applicable to registered applicants. Once you’re done with the SEIFAC Registration, the next stage is to login to the SEIFAC loan application portal
- Visit http://seifac.org
- Enter your username or email address
- Enter your password
- Click Sign In