Virtually everyone who engages in online transactions uses Paypal to either send or receive money. For people in most countries, Nigerian for instance, sending money from Paypal is a big issue. A lot of the regulations that come with PayPal policy makes it quite a cumbersome process. However, when there is a will, there is a way. We will show you How To Send And Receive Money From M-Pesa To Paypay Account. This tutorial will be very detailed. So, read on.
You can use this guide here to link your paypal account to your M-Pesa account. That is the first step to take. As you may have known, M-Pesa and Paypal has reached an agreement to enable users transact easily without restrictions. Once your account has been linked, you can be able to send money from paypal to M-Pesa, and you can also receive money. This works either ways.
Also See: How To Link M-Pesa Account To Paypal Account
So, if you are yet to link your account, then before going on, use this guideline here and link your Paypal account to your M-Pesa account. Having done that, then come back here as i show you How To Send And Receive Money From M-Pesa To Paypay Account. Are you ready to roll?
How To Send And Receive Money From M-Pesa To Paypay Account
Before we go on, permit me to point your attention to the GetBarter virtual card. This card allows you to carry out online transactions using your details to create a virtual card. With this card, you can pay for your online transactions, as well as paying for your Facebook ads without any hitch.
Are you still here? Let’s get down to business then.
How To Deposit Money From M-Pesa Account To Paypal
Follow this guideline.
- Log in to your paypal account.
- Click “Top Up Paypal”
- Then, enter the amount you would like to top up in USD and click “Calculate” to get the equivalent amount converted in KES. This is the KES amount you need to transfer from your M-PESA account. The exchange rate used will be displayed on the same page
- Go to your M-PESA menu and select “Lipa na M-PESA” then the “Pay Bill” option
- Enter Business Number 800088
- Enter your phone number as the Account Number
- Then, enter your M-PESA PIN and click “Send”.
- The fund will be sent shortly after.
Also See: How To Create & Verify Nigerian Paypal Account
How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To M-Pesa Account
Follow this guideline
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Next, click on “Withdraw From PayPal”
- You will see your PayPal account in dollars. Choose the amount you will like to withdraw in dollars and Click on “Continue to Withdraw”
- You will be presented with the amount when converted to the Kes and an estimated time frame it will take to process the transaction and get the funds to your M-Pesa account.
- Click on Confirm to confirm the transaction.
- That’s it. All you have to do is just wait and you will get the money soon.
. Now, you have seen how easy it is on How To Send And Receive Money From M-Pesa To Paypay Account. You can now use this guideline and carry out your business. if you have any question, kindly use the comment box below.