There are several reasons why parents must learn how to set parental control on windows 10 for their kids. Basically, children are very explorative and given their impressionable mind, they are easily influenced. As such, it is very necessary to know how to limit what they do when they are online. We shall focus our attention today on How To Set Parental Control In Windows 10 and how to go about this.
Since more persons are using Windows 10, unfortunately, few persons know how to set its parental control. Parental control, on its own, is an important feature of PCs and desktops and laptops. They are put in for the specific reason of controlling what parents allow their kids to access on the internet. With the knowledge of how to set parental control in Windows 10, parents and guardians will be more empowered to effectively control their children and ward’s activities online.
Also See: How To Screenshot In Windows 10
How To Set Parental Control In Windows 10
- From the home screen, click the Windows Start icon
- Next, click on Settings.
- On the main settings menu, click Accounts.
- In the account menu on the left, click Family & other users.
- In the Your family section at the top, click Add a family member.
- Furthermore, click the circle to Add a child in order to be able to apply controls to the account.
Note: Family accounts will all need to be linked to Microsoft accounts, so enter their account address in the box and click Next. If the child you’re adding doesn’t have their own Microsoft account, click the link below the email box and sign up for one for free.
- If the child has an existing Microsoft account, you’ll see a prompt onscreen showing their email address.
- Tick it good and then click Next or click Back to amend the information you’ve entered.
- For security, enter a phone number. It could be used for password reset
- Select the best option for you in the next opened page and click on “OK”.
- You are done
As you have seen, the steps on how to set parental control on windows 10 is a bit cumbersome. However, the benefits outweigh the stress. Protect your child today. Share this info with your loved ones.
If you have any challenge, please let us know. Thank you.