As everyday comes, technology brings new ideas and inventions that make life easier for the common man. Do you know it is possible to send games and apps to people using WhatsApp. Before you say it can’t happen, why not ask “how can it happen”? Now, your mind is thinking possibilities. That is the right away to go. In this guide, you will shown in simple steps How To Share Apps & Games On WhatsApp.
Personally, i have had instances where i downloaded very great apps for one thing or the other, and i want to share with a friend. Unfortunately, we are not near each other to send across using the usual Bluetooth/Xender means. So, most times, disappointments set in. That feeling of helplessness. It happens, you aren’t alone in this.
Usually, Whatsapp allows you to share files, videos, documents, PDF, musics, pictures and some other things. But, never has it been said that you can share apps and games on whatsapp. So, this is quite a big revolution. And I certain that once you get through this, you would be sharing this information with a lot of people. And that is the joy of living. Isn’t it? So, why not we get down to business?
To be able to carry out this function, you will need to install an app called App Sharer / App Sender Bluetooth to carry out this process. You can search for it on Google play and download anyone that suits your taste.
- Find and download the App Sharer/App Sender Bluetooth.
- Install and launch App Sender / App Sender Bluetooth
- Open the app.
- Then, navigate and click on the app you want to share through the social media app.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see SEND/SHARE which you’ll press.
- After this, you’ll be shown a list of options wherein you’ll select WhatsApp.
- Then, you’ll have to choose the contact you wish to share the app with.
- Once you’ve done this, the app will be sent and your friend will download and install the app instantly.
- This also applies to the sending of games through the social media.
Easy right? Go and ahead and make use of it.