Facebook has a feature that allows you share your memory with friends on your timeline. These memories are simply posts, images, and posts you shared on your timeline in a given time. As such, you can share memories from one, two, three…years ago. These memories are shared daily, provided you posted something on the given date. For instance, you posted a birthday wish for a friend on January 1st, 2015. On January 1st, 2017, Facebook allows you to share this memory again. In case you do not know, let us teach you how to share a Facebook memory.
In this how to share a Facebook memory, we’ll give you step by step guide. Following this guide allows you share your memory in a very simple and convenient way. Moreover, you can also choose who will get to see the memory you want to share on your time. So, let us see how you can share your Facebook memory today. Are you ready?
How To Share A Facebook Memory
The following steps will guide you through the process.
To share a Facebook memory…
- Click Share at the bottom of the memory you want to share. If it does not appear in your timeline…
- Log onto facebook.com/onthisday. It will bring out the memories you have on the given day.
- Afterwards, click Share on the memory you want to share.
- Click On Your Own Timeline at the top, then select how you want to share the memory:
- Add an optional update or message (this is optional). For posts, you can also:
- Tag friends
- Add a location
- Add what you’re doing or feeling
- Select your audience
- Click Share
Also See: How To Verify Your Facebook Page
Keep in mind that when you share a memory, you can choose which audience to share with. Your memories can be seen by anyone who was in the original audience for the post. If you’re sharing a memory you originally posted, you can change your audience for the original post. The choice is all yours to make.
Are you confused about how to share a Facebook memory? We will guide you through. Just ask your questions. Meanwhile, you can go on and share as many memories as you want to share today.