Sign Up Mail.com Account – If you are looking for the best business email service provider to use, then, the mail.com is your best bet. Mail.com offers you a personalized email and communication platform, where people get more than a “one size fits all” webmail experience. It also provides its users with an unparalleled selection of more than 200 unique domains to pair with their desired address at no cost. This is surely what you would mostly want.
In mail.com, users can choose a domain that fits their lifestyle, profession, location, or personality, and through this personalization, their email address will become an expression of who they are, or where they are from. In this case, you can have something like USA.com, Europe.com and Asia.com.
Furthermore, users who want an email address to communicate their profession can select from a wide range of professionally focused domains such as Doctor.com, Financier.com, Publicist.com, Engineer.com, and Consultant.com. For the passionate music fans, the portfolio of fan domains includes elvisfan.com, madonnafan.com, metalfan.com and reggaefan.com amongst others.
If this looks like what you really want, then, let’s see how to sign up mail.com account easily.
How To Sign Up Mail.com Account
Follow the steps below to create email account enjoy the great mail.com emailing experience:
- Visit www.mail.com.
- Click on the Free Sign Up Button
- Enter all mandatory fields (First Name, Last Name, Gender, etc.)
- Type in your desired Email Address out of our huge selection of 200 available domains (e.g. biker.com, accountant.com, chef.net, etc.)
- Choose a secure Password (at least 8 characters, mixing letters, numbers, lower and upper case, and using special characters)
- Select your Security Question, type in your Answer
- Verify your registration by typing the numbers in the captcha picture
- Click the “Accept” – Button underneath
Also See: Top Gmail Alternatives Email Services
Login Mail.com Account
- Head over to www.mail.com from any browser on your device
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button at the right side of the homepage
- Enter your Mail.com username and Password in the appropriate spaces there
- Then, tap on the ‘Log in’ button to get into your email account
How To Recover Your Lost Mail.com Password
If you cannot remember your Mail.com password, you can follow the steps below to recover it instead of creating a new account. See the steps below;
- Go to www.mail.com from your computer or laptop
- Click on the ‘Login’ button at the top right corner of the page and then click on ‘Can’t access your account’ button below the login field
- Then from the options on the Help center page, click ‘Forgot Password’
- You’ll be required to fill out your correct information on the next page. Enter you valid information and send
- You will receive a link or code to reset your password. Enter an easy to remember Password to regain access to your account.
The mail.com portal presents worldwide news, covering a large spectrum of content categories including entertainment, politics, sports, health, science and technology, careers, dating, and real estate.
The world’s oldest and largest news agency provides us with today’s essential, top local and global news in the best possible journalistic quality. Also, technology, lifestyle and entertainment news is provided to mail.com from young special interest networks.