SLOT Nigeria Ltd – Price Of All Phones in SLOT Nigeria

How Do I Check The Prices of BlackBerry Phones at Slot Nigeria?

If you know you really want to buying ORIGINAL mobile phones in Nigeria, I advice you to go to SLOT Nigeria Website or office, located in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria, is a right place to go shopping for; Nokia phones, Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry, iPhones are some of the products you can get from this popular store.

I still also have to let you know that Slot Nigeria mobile phone can also be access online via their website (www.slotlimited.com).

This method of choosing mobile phone models seems to be very convenient as you do not have to visit any Slot office but explore the opportunity to view slot price list from the comfort of your or office online.

To make shopping easier for customers, you can easily view the slot price list of their Blackberry phones online.
Slot Nigeria blackberry price are very affordable and you can get the list of prices on their website www.slotlimited.com

So anytime you want to buy phones, you can go to SLOT Nigeria so as to first find out about the particular phone so as to get informed about the features of the phone and also what people have been saying about the phone.
If you have anything to say or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.

1. I got my first smartphone last year from here. I was very very lucky 🙂

2. I got my first smartphone last year from here. I was very very lucky 🙂

3. I got my first smartphone last year from here. I was very very lucky 🙂

4. I know this site provides quality based articles and additional material, is there any other site which presents these information in quality?

• You can also visit www.NewsyArena.com

5. I wanna ask if I can come exchange a phone for the same type again. A Lumia 1320..the screen cracked.

6. Can i get an exchange for my lumia 1320 phone? its screen cracked at a corner.

• It depend on how long you hve used it. And again if you where given a grantee

7. I want to know if one can change/exchange phone to another, I have a samsung note one cracked screen and need to change it with nokia lumia 530 dual phone.

8. This website Sells phones too

9. How much is Huawei Mate 7? I need to the price because I want to buy it…

Thanks…

10. I want to know if there is any slot nigeria office in benin city and how much would it cost to buy a blackberry bold 5.

11. Can I trade iPhone 4s at slot?

• Yes, You can.

12. can I trade my Samsung S4 for a Gionee Marathon M5 phone at slot store

• Yes, you can.

13. am so suprice I trade wit u ,,and am also disappointed coz I don’t xpet dis from you I both a phone of 40k from you on 19th of December 2016 on getting home I discover the battery is not strong up to wt I want ,,I came back the next day 20th of December 2016 to add some amount and change the phone for me, your staff said they can’t change it and they advice me to swap it at 25k unblivable and I was told u gave the phone 6mnth guaranty DAT is very bad

• Sir kindly report this issue in any slot office in your area or call the head office on:01-4663633
      07005000050. They will attend to your matter fast.

14. Can I swap my blackberry Q10 for samsung G360 in slot