Snapchat is amazing photo- and video-messaging app that allows you to share photos and videos with your friends easily. So this time communication changes, meaning no more chatting, you now use pics and videos to express your feeling with friends and family. When ever you take a snap(s) your friends can view snaps for up to 10 seconds, and then they disappear. While that’s all fine and dandy, many people are still left stumped by Snapchat.
Do you know that due to the instant popularity of Snapchat, Facebook reportedly offered to acquire Snapchat for $3 billion. One of the app’s cofounders declined the cash offer however. Facebook later launched a similar app (Slingshot), which failed.
Actually this page will be guiding all new users to Sign up Snapchat Account (Snapchat registration) and how to start discovering your moment with the amazing photo- and video-messaging app.
Page Table of Contents
SnapChat Registration for New Account
You will be asked to enter your email address, a password and your date of birth (it is mandatory to be at least 13 years old to create a Snapchat account) and your username to sign up for snapchat.
- Download and install snapchat App from your App Store (alternatively, use the link below to download now)
- Open the newly installed application and click on “SIGN UP”
- Fill the form (your email address, create password, date of birth, etc…)
- Pick a UserName – that will always appear in your profile and username that can be easily be identified by your contacts through the application
- Then Tap on Continue to proceed to the next Step.
- Finally, you need to register your phone number. Snapchat will verify your phone number via an authentication code sent via SMS or a phone call. Once the authentication procedure is completed, you can add your contacts.
- Start to add your friends all around the world, from facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc…. also from your phone contact.
Please Note that once you pick a “Snapchat username” it can’t be changed for ever again.
Snapchat App automatically search for all the contacts in your phonebook who are on Snapchat and provide you with a list of people with whom you can connect! To add a contact, click the “+” to the right of your contact’s nickname, and wait for the validation. If the person you want to add is not in your contact list, you can add him using his Snapchat username.
SnapChat Download App for Smartphones and PC
For now there is no official app for PC but you can still work it out. So far on this website we have discussed about Bluestacks for PC which helps to run all kind of Android App on PC. So I will also introduce it here, that is why the proceedure below will guide you through on how to get the Bluestacks for PC and start using SnapChat for PC.
- First of all, download Bluestacks for PC and install it as without it you won’t be able to install Snapchat on computer.
- Once installed, you can use the search box and type in “Snapchat” and install the application by clicking on the search results and following the on-screen instructions and download and install the app.
- Alternatively, if you don’t want to search then you can download the latest version of Snapchat APK and install the APK through Bluestacks on your PC.
- Once done, you will be able to launch the application from BlueStacks dashboard directly.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Snapchat for PC and you can now start sharing your photos and videos with your friends
How to Use SnapChat from Bluestacks
Now You have downloaded Bluestacks for PC – all you have to do is open Bluestacks and under the “My Apps” tab or if you are using the latest version then on the dashboard, you will see the application installed. So click on the app icon and it will launch on your computer screen.
Snapchat Quick User Guide
- To take a screenshot and save it as a file. Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. Or, if you’re using a tablet, press the Windows logo button + the volume down button. The screen will dim for a moment when the screen is copied and saved as a file in the Screenshots folder (which is in your Pictures folder).