How To Start A Sports Betting Business In Nigeria – One of the most profitable business one can do in Nigeria today is to own a betting shop. As we all know, there are lots of sports betting sites existing in Nigeria. They include, BetKing, Bet9ja, Nairabet, Naijabet, Bet360 etc. All these betting sites have their customers in Nigeria. So, they need a shop where they can book their games offline.
Also, foreign football clubs such as Barcelona, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City, Man United, real Madrid, Juventus etc have lots of Nigerian football fans who follow them and their leagues. So, as part of their love for the game, they place bet in many sporting activities, not just football.
Also See: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent In Nigeria
So, to start a Sports Betting Business in Nigeria, you are sure there are already guaranteed customers. Therefore, we have decided to bring you the guide on how you can go about this and own your own shop and then start your business in Nigeria today.
How To Start A Sports Betting Business In Nigeria
Here is how you can start your own betting business in Nigeria.
- First, register your sport betting company with the Corporate Affairs Commission. This should take around a week or two.
- Apply and acquire the required license: You need to visit National Lottery Regulatory Commissions of Nigeria to apply and obtain the require license, for you to be a sports betting company in Nigeria.
- Open or Rent a Bet Shop/Office: Open an office where people can get in touch with you and place their bets, claim their earnings or make complaints.
- Create and launch your betting website: You should have a website for your business where anyone can get more information about how you operate.
- Create payment and betting platforms
- Open more betting outlets in more than one location: More outlets means more people, and in turn, more profit for your betting business.
- Promote your sports betting company: Marketing is so important in any business (either online or offline). To make your business a success, you must get the word out via various digital marketing platforms.
When you follow these steps, you are sure of having the guides you will need in running a sports betting business in Nigeria that can rival the best of the bests.
If you have any challenge, please use the comment box below and we shall attend to them. Good luck!