How to Apply EBSU Admission Through Direct Entry (DE Appication methods):
Let me first tell you this – You can apply as an awaiting result candidate. But you must make sure that your ND result, (and what ever result you are using) will be available before you proceed with your registration (that is when you have been offered an admission).
If not you will loss that admission. No result to present, No Registration for you as EBSU student. NOTE that!!!
- Once you have rounded up with you programme, you don’t have to write JAMB UTME Exam.
- Go to JAMB Office to purchase the JAMB Direct Entry Card. the process it online
- And also Wait for EBSU to start selling her POst UTME form, . You have to also make sure you purchase the Form. During the online registration you choose “Direct Entry “
- Then wait for the admission list.
How to Get Admission Assistance into Ebonyi State University:
The truth is that you need some one to help you gain an admission into your choice of course, must especially when your name did not appear in the merit list.
This is because, once you buy the supplementary form, you have to chage your course. I want you to understand that that the reason for the EBSU supplementary form is to increase your chances of getting admission. so for you to do that you have to course low. for example= you applied Medicine, you have to reduce it to Bio-chemistry.
But the good News is that with this assistance you can still gain an admission into your choice of course.
There are rule guiding this assistance, such as:
- Assistance is not Free
- You must write JAMB UTME Exam
- You must score 180 and above in your JAMB
- You must write EBSU Post UTME Exam
- Your O-level and ND results must be available
- You must always pray that God answers your prayer
SO CALL 08068937712 for further Info on how to assist you gain an admission into EBSU, and also your choice of course. Or Email email@example.com
Please when you gain your admission, try and come back here to testify through the comment box below.