Are you a Sterling Bank user? Do you want to bank with convenience? Then, this Sterling Bank internet banking registration is written with you in mind. We want to show you how you can register for the online banking steps as well as the requirements and benefits of having an internet banking account with the Sterling bank.
Sterling bank is one of the numerous commercial banks in Nigeria with over 3,000 professional employees, about 1,000,000 active customers, and operates from 189 business offices, about 776 ATMs and more than 3,000 POS terminals across Nigeria. With this figures gotten, it’s obvious that the bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria.
Page Table of Contents
Sterling Bank Internet Banking Registration
There are two ways of signing up Sterling Bank internet banking. One is offline, the other is online.
Sterling Bank Internet Banking Sign Up Online
To sign up online, here is what you have to do.
- Visit the online registration portal here.
- You will be required to submit your account number and phone number.
- Then you hit on “submit”.
- From there, follow every other guideline you will be given.
For some persons, this could be easiest. All you have to do is
- Visit any Sterling bank branch around you.
- Then, visit the customer care and request to open the Internet banking.
- You will be guided through all you need until the process is done.
Benefits Of Sterling Bank Internet Banking
Here are the functions you can carry out on this platform.
The internet banking services provided by Sterling bank, customers can perform the
- Transfer money between your accounts and other accounts within the bank.
- View real-time transactions on your account.
- Download and print account activity and consolidated activity of all your accounts in any format.
- View uncollected funds on your account.
- View and track status of trade finance transactions – Letters of credits payments, confirmation and establishments, form M and bills of collection.
- Pay bills such as DSTV and setup standing orders.
- View real-time account balances.
- Make bulk payments to employees, contractors, suppliers.
- Order for cheque books and bank drafts.
How To Activate Sterling Bank Internet Banking
After your online registration, you will need to activate your account. Here is your guide.
- Visit the Sterling Bank online platform through this URL: https://bankonline.sterlingbankng.com/web/ibs/home.
- There you will see fields to enter your Internet Login ID and Password.
- Type in the details they appear on email sent to you and click on ‘Sign in’. Once this is done you have activated your internet banking services.
- That is all.
Got questions? Ask them!