In this tutorial, we will show you How To Subscribe For GOtv On Android Phone. So, if you have been asking how can do that, be rest assured you are at the right place now. You no longer have to visit any GOTV office before you can subscribe. No. The tips and guide we are going to give you here will ensure that never happens. Well, unless you want to go for sightseeing. I know you like that.
Knowing How To Subscribe For GOtv On Android Phone is very important. It saves you a lot of stress and time. And by the way, would you like to remain analogue in a digital world where technology makes everything easy? Well, if you prefer stress, analogue and cumbersome processes, then you have read enough. Stop reading.
But, if you are in the digital-people world, let me show you the convenient ways you can use to subscribe your GOTV on your android phone. All from the comfort of your home and even office.
How To Subscribe For GOtv On Android Phone
Please note that most of the methods we will outline here will need you to have a data subscription in your phone. So, you may need to check out 9mobile, MTN, GLO and even Airtel cheapest data bundle plans here. Ready? Let’s flow guys!!!
1. Through Remita
- Switch your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Log on to www.quickteller.com/gotv and elect the GOtv bouquet of your choice (GOtv or GOtvplus).
- Enter your e-mail address, IUC number, and enter your mobile phone number.
- Click NEXT.
- Enter the GOtv subscriber’s name and confirm that your IUC number was filled correctly.
- Click PAY and click on your debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details i.e. Card Number and Expiry Date as inscribed on your debit card, and then enter your 4 digit PIN.
- Click PAY once, the transaction has been completed and your GOtv account is credited, your viewing will be restored.
2. Through eTranzact
You can pay using a USSD code.
- Simply dial *389*9*smartcardnumber# then follow the prompts.
Also, you can pay through the GOTV website
- Select Country, input specific Smart card number and click on VERIFY button.
- Click VIEW BALANCE AND PAY to proceed to the payment summary page showing date and amount due for payment.
- Click PAY to proceed to the Payment Subscription page showing Account Holder’s details.
- Select eTranzact Payment Option and select BankIT.
- Input Bank account number and select preferred Bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with phone number registered with the nominated Bank to receive an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the space provided and click PAY.
3. Through PayU
- Login to your account on eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- Go the Pay page and click on the PayU logo.
- You will be redirected to the PayU payment page to enter your credit card details and complete the payment.
- After processing of the payment and confirmation on PayU you will be redirected back to the Eazy Self Service website.
4. Through GlobalPay
To make an online payment for your GOtv subscription using via GlobalPAY,
- Visit eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay and then log into your account.
- Go to the PAY page and select GlobalPAY and then fill in your payment details as required and then click on Complete Payment GlobalPAY.com.
- You will be redirected to the GlobalPAY website where you will be prompted to select your Card Type and then enter your Card Number and then click on Pay.
- You will redirected back to your account on the GOtv Eazy website.
Also See: Best Writing Apps For Android Phones
These steps above have been able to answer your question on How To Subscribe For GOtv On Android Phone. If it was helpful to you, please share with others too. Sharing is caring.