Have you been searching for the Nigerian Prison Service Job 2018 Closing Date? Then you are not alone. We have been informed and are aware that a lot of people have been asking about the deadline for the application of the Nigerian Prison service job for the year 2018. Maybe you are reading this and you are not aware that the application has commenced, you are in the right place. We will tell you all you need to know about the Prison service job including the application guidelines as well as the deadline.
Before we go into the details about the application deadline, it is important that we inform you of the need to apply early. Currently, the application is ongoing. If you haven’t applied, please make sure you visit the application portal and submit your application. Time, is money. Make haste while the sun shines. So, let’s see the Nigerian Prison Service Job 2018 Closing Date.
Nigerian Prison Service Job 2018 Closing Date
According to a post on the Nigerian Prisons Service website the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 Form exercise will start from April 30 and end on June 11. This means that every application must be submitted during this period. Any application not submitted within this period will not be attended to. So, ensure you apply within this time frame.
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Requirements
The general requirements for the 2018 recruitment is as follows:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Also, Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Furthermore, Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Additionally, Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
- CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
- CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
How To Apply
i. Applications must be Online.
ii. Candidate are expected to log into the website www.prisons.gov.ng . Fill and submit the application form online at http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/ . Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
iii. Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Please beware of anyone calling and asking you for money. The Nigerian Prison Service job application is free and online. Be warned!
We have been able to inform you about The Nigerian Prison Service Job 2018 Closing Date as well as other details you need to know. If you want more updates on the NPS job recruitment, comment “YES” and drop your email so we can contact you when necessary.